Oh dammit! My car didnt make it into GT4

I was playing an NTSC copy of GT1 using a PSX emulator and to my suprise I came across my car. I Noticed that there are a lot of cars from GT1 and GT2 that have been remade in GT4. I checked the car list and have been angered for there is no R33 gtst series II in GT4. :mad: It would have been fun for me to drive it in the game. Oh well... Heres a pic anyway. I bet a lot of people didnt get their cars in too. :guilty:

Attachments

• GT1 A.JPG
    GT1 A.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 82
Stinky Chicken
daan, exactly how far has that little guy driven since he made it to your avatar?
Not that far. He stops when you're not looking at him.

Although I think he needs to lose his hat.

daan
But how come I can look at the other side of ym computer's monitor and he's still moving then? I can see him out of the corner of my eye but I'm not looking at him.

I reckon you're telling big fat porkies.

daan
Although I think he needs to lose his hat.
But... But... You don't like the idea of a Santa-hatted hamster driving a car along the road with no apparent destination? :(

Oh, and how come he doesn't need to fill up? Is he driving an electric hydrogen-cell motored car?

Stinky Chicken
But how come I can look at the other side of ym computer's monitor and he's still moving then? I can see him out of the corner of my eye but I'm not looking at him.
He knows you're peeking. He's a psychic hamster

Stinky Chicken
Oh, and how come he doesn't need to fill up? Is he driving an electric hydrogen-cell motored car?
He never stops to poop either. 💡 It's the worlds first hamster poop powered car. He gets food parcels parachuted in, and a helicopter drops one of them bottles of water with the tube at the end for him to drink, but that all happens very quickly, it's almost impossible to spot.

BTW, is this thread hijacked now?

stinky chicken
daan, exactly how far has that little guy driven since he made it to your avatar?
daan
stinky chicken
daan
He knows you're peeking. He's a psychic hamster
lmfao. Since this thread started so bad, Daan and Stinky Chicken sure made up for it. Wayyyy too funny with the hamster comments. :lol:

Back