Oh well ...

• Thread starter Hun200kmh
  • 8 comments
Portugal
Lisboa
FLAT_TWELVE
... TGS 2006 ended without any news from konami about Enthusia. Now the hype is all with GT:HD and the Ferraris it will have.

I just think it's a shame if Enthusia - the more promising console-sim of the three major ones - ends with this first game.

I don't blame Konami, however. They have their huge successes (MSG, PES ...) and it's only natural that they give them top priority in developing games for the PS3 and Xbox 360.

But I regret how clumsy they were in the releasing of Enthusia.

Enthusia was just overshadowed by GT4 and Toca, but was a very good game to play.

I hope to get it for 360!

I hope to get it for 360!

Matt brings up a good point. One drawback to a possible Enthusia 2 is that it would most likely end up on the PS3, which means I would have to wait a few years for the PS3's price to drop to a reasonable level in order to play it. :ill:

Regardless, I don't think we'll be seeing an Enthusia 2. :(

naaah, never forget that Enthusia was released just one year ago.
It would be way too fast if they started to grab for every attention-whore there is, especially if it comes to PS3 and PDs GT:Madness.

Kind of ... I know, I'm way too optimistic, but give them some time.

I could see a second coming out...first seems popular enough... with companies like Konami and Namco I wouldn't cut anything out...

Heck I would've cut out an Ace Combat 6 until a few rumours surfaced so hey, chin up

wow the enthusia threads have been dead for awhile...all this hype of GT5!! i can see why. Hopefully there will be an Enthusia 2, it would be a shame to see such a good game be shelved.

I could see a second coming out...first seems popular enough... with companies like Konami and Namco I wouldn't cut anything out...

Heck I would've cut out an Ace Combat 6 until a few rumours surfaced so hey, chin up

Why do you say that "EPR" seems" popular enough? I don't have sales figures for this game, but the only persons I know that have it are some friends that heard about it ... from me. Whenever I encounter someone and we start to talk about the PS" and racing games, sure they know all about Gran Turismo, but whan I say something about EPR, they simply don't even know it exists.

...and over half of the people (probably closer to 75%, if not even more) who do know about EPR positively and absolutely abhor it, complaining primarily about one of two things -- that it's too hard, or that it feels like driving on ice.

This negative reputation (which was bolstered by poor reviews written by the driving-inept editors of Gamespot and IGN, among other publications) was part of what killed the game. The other part was the fact that it was released after GT4, on the same day as Forza, and received very little publicity.

Oh, well...?

If you want Konami to release a second version, then contact their customer service and tell them you look forward to version 2. 💡

I already have, so I can tell you that all they will reply with is a "we don't know anything about this". If you do the same thing, that is no more than what you should expect, for now, but at least you have done something about a game you care about.

Cheers,

MasterGT

Back