OK 330.9 mph without wheelie!

• Thread starter therat1989
  • 60 comments
My escudo goes 330.9 without the wheelie trick..I'm gonna put the setup at gtvault.com I think it may be some glitch but who cares I can smoke ne one at test course now

Well unknown to everyone here, you're the one who created the drift settings I posted in the Drift Settings Depot. Since you're a member now I guess the only polite thing to do would be to give you credit for the settings. No hard feelings please. ^_^

Youve beaten 330.9mph without wheelie or gameshark? Well I must tip my hat...but I only worked on my setup 10 min you give me an hour and I'll hit 345

wow..I'm not that good of a drifter...no offense taken I enjoy being bragged on thanks:D

oh who r you from the vault? I don't recognize yer name

Oh I just visited when I was just starting out in GT3, but after finding those settings for the ZZII you made... I drift like some sort of freaky drifting demon.

I remember my ZZII settings...58 at midfield that car is awsome..well I'll get on here tommorow..it's one and my dad wants me to go to bed so in 7-8 hrs I'll be back and remember

Vettes rule!:mischievous: :P

hi i used alot of your settings untill fumes came along and stole ur limelight he has a setting for all the cars you had top ones for. but yours r still good but fumes rule

I go on vacation and have like 40 things from GTvault and 20 things here gosh...OK If youve hit 340 without wheelie or hybrid then everyone should PM him...thanks TM...I've tried alot of Fume settings theyre almost as good as mine...well..I geuss it's everyones driving style..I don't like to slide too much...I like oversteer..but I'm bad at recovering from oversteer so I have to take my setups a lil easy....I'm actually trying to learn how to counter oversteer..If I could do that my setups would get much better and harder to drive and I might break into a 50 second Midfield time!:) so cya

It wont let me copy and paste the image...can someone please help me out..or post the pic for me..I could send it to you in an e-mail..If I knew how...please help me send this pic in:confused:

I've hit 336.2 mph without using the wheelie or any type of cheats. I already read that someone got 340. Congrats!

My cousin showed me how to do it. The best I could get was 278 mph in a fully tuned Lotus Esprit. He was getting 301, 307 & finally 317 mph in an Escudo. He told me that you have to roast the tires.

It went something like this:

My cousin: "Roast em."

Me: "Okay." (Half hearted attempt at burning the tires through 2nd gear follows.)

My cousin: "No. ROAST EM!"

I then did the mother of all burnouts all the way to 299.9 mph! The tires never stopped spinning the whole time. There was a long trail of white smoke following the car all the way down the track. It looked like Wile E. Coyote riding a freakin' ACME Rocket!

Eventually I beat all his best runs and ended up with 336.2 twice. I've also got 301.1 mph with a Stage 3 turbo. That's about 400 less hp. I didn't do much testing with this though.

Oh, and by the way, my cousin ended up with 335.7 mph for his best.

Back