Old Consoles

Originally posted by Rockwallaby
DID ANYONE HAVE:

SEGA MASTER SYSTEM
SEGA MEGA DRIVE (1 or 2) (Sega Genesis in USA)
SUPER NINTENDO
ATARI

I HAD SEGA MEGA DRIVE 2

I have Sega Genesis and Nintendo. I still pay .. super V-ball and Mario 3 and Mike Tyson's Punch Out. And for Genesis just Sonic.

lol - I think I've had the greatest majority of 'em.

Atari 2600
ColecoVision
NES
Genesis
SuperNES
Atari Jaguar
3DO
Playstation
Saturn
Dreamcast
PS2
XBox

I shudder to think just how much I've spent over the years. The upside to it is, I worked for a video game store for years, and just bought up used systems and stuff for awhile... That's the only way I could justify the 3DO and the Jaguar. (need for speed for the 3DO and Alien Vs. Predator for the Jaguar).

:D

I still have a SNES. I still paly it once in a while too. Stuff like Mario All-stars and Pitfall. Not very many games though.

I still have the old Nintendo. It has not been played in like 5 years.

Does anybody remember the Sega Saturn? Very short lived system. :lol:

I have (and cherish) -

Mega Drive/Mega CD
Multi Mega (known as the CDX in the states)
Saturn
Dreamcast
PS2

Have had (some still sitting around somewhere)

Game Gear
Game Boy (1990 brick version)
Game Boy Colour
Game Boy Advance
SNES
Master System 2

Who would forget the Saturn, I just bought one the other day - I got Panzer Dragoon Zwei, Sim City 2000, Sega Rally, Virtua Cop 1&2, Crypt Killer, Die Hard Trilogy, 2 controllers, Memory Card - all for much less than the cost of a few PS2 games.

Oh ya, the Saturn was an interesting machine.

I bought it shortly after I came out along with Panzer Dragoon, Daytona USA, and Virtua Fighter...

But, the good games were limited.

these r the systems that i have,
colecovision
ADAM computer system(for colecovision)
NES
SNES
Atari
PS1
PS2
Gamecube
XBox
Sega saturn
dreamcast
and 3DO

I have had Atari, NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, N64, PS1, and PS2.
Also Gameboy which I have had for 8 or 9 years. Anyone remember the Virtual Boy? Now thats classic.

Originally posted by LordIV
Anyone remember the Virtual Boy? Now thats classic.

lol - ya, I remember that POS. hahaha. That thing was horrid. All the graphics were red and black and I swear that thing made hundreds of kids across the world homicidal. (only hundreds of kids, 'cause I'm sure only a couple of hundred people bought one).

I forgot about the hand helds. I've also had the Sega Game Gear, and Game Boy and GameBoy Color.

I was eyein' up GameBoy Advanced, just to play some of the old classics that have been ported over.

I still play my Sega Master System.... it has one of my favourite games on it called after burner. I have my atari setup in my car so that my friends can play when we go on road trips.

I'm very limited in what I have (esp. compared to ethanol! :eek: )

First system was a Sega Genesis.

Then, an original Game Boy. (White, big, couldn't fit in your pocket :P )

Then, a Game Boy Color.

Finally, a PS2. :D

Originally posted by made in holland
I also still have a Commodore 64. Man, those games were cool

lol

I dug mine out of the closet a few months ago. I got it set in my head that I *had* to play "Racing Destruction Set". (I dunno if you ever saw that one).

I had everything hooked up, then couldn't find any of the games. <sigh>

Originally posted by youth_cycler
I'm very limited in what I have (esp. compared to ethanol! :eek: )

lol

Ya, but I've had 'bout 30 years to go buying systems. I've always had a job (in some form of another, even if it was just a paper route) so I've always broken down and bought the stuff.

The only things I haven't bought myself (that my parents bought) were when the computers first came out. They bought a Commodore Vic 20 (and I'm sure there's only a limited few people here that remember that thing) and then a few years later, a C=64

My list is, sadly, very short:
NES
SNES
PS(not PS1)
GameBoy
GameBoy Color
and I guess, this was before I was around, my family had Atari. Boy, I wish I had that atari... Pong was, and still is, the greatest game ever, even better than the GT series!

P.S. I also have
AppleIIe(just trashed 2, but still have 1 left
486*
Pentium 1, 120mhz
Pentium 1, 200mhz w/ MMX
Pentium 3, 733mhz
Pentium 4, 1.70ghz
* denotes still have but either doesn't work

Some pong thing that could play squash and about 10 other games, grey case with orange wobble sticks and buttons.

VIC 20 (used it for hardcore, piece of junk)

BBC Micro (still got it, free to a good home, I'll deliver in London!)

Playstation 1 (still have two)

PC - Various, most now in bits some in the loft.

PS2

Originally posted by vat_man
I had a Colecovision, with the Atari 2600 adapter.

Hey I have that too I loved playing atari tennis and tank attack on the converter. But my fav game on the coleco had to be time pilot, Zaxxon and the Smurfs game! I had tons of games but I cant remember them. What games did you have for your coleco vision Vat_Man??

i had ((well still have most.. and still work))
  • Atari 2600
  • NES
  • SNES
  • Sega Genesis ((Only one that doesn't work))
  • Gameboy ((old brick one lol))
  • N64
  • PSOne

lesseee.....I have a PS2, Gameboy color, SNES, NES, N64, and a Sega Nomad...which is basically a mini portable genesis...very nice. I feel like a consumer whore.

Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN

Hey I have that too I loved playing atari tennis and tank attack on the converter. But my fav game on the coleco had to be time pilot, Zaxxon and the Smurfs game! I had tons of games but I cant remember them. What games did you have for your coleco vision Vat_Man??

Man - had heaps. Ladybug, Frenzy, Starfighter, Time Pilot, Star Ways, Zaxxon - that's all I can remember.

I loved Time Pilot in the arcades - it was the first arcade game I clocked!

I still have the SNES and I still crank it up every once in a while for some Mario or Earthbound. The SNES is still prolly my favorite system.

Back