Omg, If You Like Enthu, You Have Got To See This!!!

Wow. I don't believe what I just did. I just did a PERFECT SHOW DRIFT run, LIVE, Cought on Camera with my steering actions in the frame......OMG.

Here, just look. I'm still in shock that I cought it on camera......wow.

To view in best quality you can download it here:
http://files.filefront.com/Perfect_Lap_Down_the_Drag1MPG/;6141047;;/fileinfo.html

Here is the 3rd Party Perspective and a lap following the ghost to show how much angle I had.

And yes it was a perfect, NO black flag lap Here's proof (sorry, D/L quit about 3/4 way....:indiff: )
PerfectLapDowntheDragon002.jpg

Wow. I don't believe what I just did. I just did a PERFECT SHOW DRIFT run, LIVE, Cought on Camera with my steering actions in the frame......OMG.

Here, just look. I'm still in shock that I cought it on camera......wow.

Woops double posted... when you do the youtube tags, you only need the code in the link.

Ok watched the vid...

Good run! I don't remember my DFP being that loud lol.

Woops double posted... when you do the youtube tags, you only need the code in the link.

Ok watched the vid...

Good run! I don't remember my DFP being that loud lol.

I don't either honestly......lol. I think it's because I had the TV down pretty low when I recorded it. It was 3:00am afterall.....can't wake the parents :scared:

What's funny......it's a LOT quieter than it used to be since I greased it.

I don't either honestly......lol. I think it's because I had the TV down pretty low when I recorded it. It was 3:00am afterall.....can't wake the parents :scared:

What's funny......it's a LOT quieter than it used to be since I greased it.

Which parts did you grease? I'm guessing the Wheel Axle?

Which parts did you grease? I'm guessing the Wheel Axle?

When you open it up you'll see a bunch of gears....put thick, black R/C car gear grease on those gears....pack them tight. Gets rid of all the friction and more importantly, all the play in the steering. The only noise you can hear now is the electric motor.

And haha, listen to how loud my breathing is at the end of the video. I was so nervous I would mess up once in a life time run I was sweating bullets lol.

Guage the loudness of the DFP with my heavy breathing and the sound of my hands smacking the wheel and the shifter.......that'll give you an idea.

Somthing tells me you get a lot of practice. Kudos man, you're technique is simply intangible, at least, from my level. Just so I'm not crazy, that was a 180SX right?

edit: nevermind, I answered my own question by reading...

Somthing tells me you get a lot of practice. Kudos man, you're technique is simply intangible, at least, from my level. Just so I'm not crazy, that was a 180SX right?

edit: nevermind, I answered my own question by reading...

Actually, not to offend anyone, but.......I don't get that much practice. I play Enthu maybe one or two times a month. Though I used to play it everyday for about a month when I first got it a year or so ago.

I guess it's cause it's just so incredibly realistic with my dual wheel setup I use with the clutch, properly placed shifter and e-brake lever and this games amazing physics that my skills just transfer directly over like it's nothing.

Meh, none taken.

Nice job though. You're transfer's were pretty much flawless. I just use a controller so overall I can't be as precise, but hey. Still works, I'm sure you've seen my driving, I had one of the original EPR videos on Mr. Deap's thread.

My hat's off to you! Incredible driving!

BTW, could you kindly post a third-person view of your run? I just can't imagine what a full slide run would look like! LOL

Giagua your run is very nice also.

Sometimes I wish my PS2's USB slot worked and my DFP's pedals weren't broken, so that I could play Enthusia with the DFP and attempt to do what you've done here...of course, I probably wouldn't come close. Good job. 👍

Eh, I can do better than that. I'll release a 3rd person of a real fully drifted lap. I straightened out a few times and didn't have enough angle in a few places in that run. I just recorded it to record my wheel movements and just happened to do an AWESOME run.

I'm also in the editing process of creating a all in-car video of me drifting my real life 240sx, it'll be done in the next few weeks.

awsum awsum awsummmmm. Intense drifting mannnnn! 👍 plus glad to seee ur using dfp + mc2 method :D. INNTEENNNSEEEE

that was one hell of a run!
Good job man:tup:

So this enthusia game looks really good...
Are there alot of mountain tracks like that?:)

amazing run!!! those feint drifts were crazy.

what're your setups like?

is that bg music from the game?

Thanks, My set up is 50% spring stenght, 75% shock stength, slight toe out in the front, stock gear ratio's, slightly increased negative camber in the front and slightly more negative rear camber and 100% locked diff.

The song is Eternal by Evanescence.

Back