Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
Sorry about that ime gonna Drift/Fujiwara. Didn't feel no contact on my side but did see you shooting off into the sand

Its ok I hit you first an eye for an eye :D

Anyways I didnt that person who drove the scooby called con... somthing...

I accidently got him into some sand during the middle of a corner. when he came back behind he purposes fly without braking...

sorry for all my collisions I am still a NOOB

I only got the game monday and Im testing evenrything I can.

I need practice and more practice :P
Need to find new lines and braking points

Tonight was fun see you all tomorow ;)

dam right you need practice:rolleyes:

Sorry about that the car understeerd too much, I only bought it to test how good it was.

The car lacks in acceleration I need to fix the gears and the springs, damper and camber angle.

You didnt have to make it your divine mission to get revenge you know... :rolleyes:

What laptimes are you guys getting in free run on Suzy600?

Last night I gave a bit of a tune to my Evo, but the gears are being a headache to get right, I keep having to switch between 3rd and 4th all throughout the Esses, and when I set them a bit different I can't get the car to be on the power band on that section. All the rest is already fine, turning and braking are pretty cool with these tires with the changes I've made.

So, what laps are you guys putting on free run? So far I'm running a steady low 2'19 and only got a 2'18 a couple of times.

Last night I gave a bit of a tune to my Evo, but the gears are being a headache to get right, I keep having to switch between 3rd and 4th all throughout the Esses, and when I set them a bit different I can't get the car to be on the power band on that section. All the rest is already fine, turning and braking are pretty cool with these tires with the changes I've made.

So, what laps are you guys putting on free run? So far I'm running a steady low 2'19 and only got a 2'18 a couple of times.

PM Sent.đź‘Ť

I have the problem with the gears too. Corners are alright but not perfect. My times are from 2'19-2'20's Im going to do some practice soon and play with new cars.

I have the problem with the gears too. Corners are alright but not perfect. My times are from 2'19-2'20's Im going to do some practice soon and play with new cars.

2'19's-2'20's.
ime still up at 2'24 and 25's but still end up further up the grid than people doing 19's. Somethings wrong then.

2'19's-2'20's.
ime still up at 2'24 and 25's but still end up further up the grid than people doing 19's. Somethings wrong then.

Thats because of the starts when I meet the wall and some sand...
When your alone driving your times are faster... Im sure you know :rolleyes:

Forgot to add that my Evo isn't the Tuned one, it's the GSR. đź‘Ť

Thanks for the PM, DONK. Check your inbox. :)

anybody want to race on szk 600 as i need to check something out, ime surprised with my times.

Ill race you later but Im gonna try tuning 6 cars for Suzuka 600

Forgot to add that my Evo isn't the Tuned one, it's the GSR. đź‘Ť

Thanks for the PM, DONK. Check your inbox. :)

Wow... I need more practice :D

Ive only had the game for 5 days (my only excuse :D)

yes Im a nooblet let me be one

Off to go practice see you all around when Im slightly better :sly:

I would join but It wont let me sign-in while playing GT5P, is it down for maintainence? Or is it still working fine for others?

Getting more experiance at Suzuka :D

Had two races and came 2nd in both and lost to a GTR in both... :dopey:

The EVO X cant catch up to a GTR...

Im gonna try a R8 to see how well it goes

Getting more experiance at Suzuka :D

Had two races and came 2nd in both and lost to a GTR in both... :dopey:

The EVO X cant catch up to a GTR...

Im gonna try a R8 to see how well it goes

8/10 times an evo X will beat a Gtr, in the right hands.
stock with the evo and keep tweaking it up.

Sphinx those 1st 2 laps were you driving that evo to its full.

Back