Online Racing?

• Thread starter paddworth
  • 6 comments
How would you like to see online racing changed. Here are some ideas of mine:

• A race where you have several laps like qualifying to set a time and u put you times against other peoples like on top gear.
  • Online Racing where it is a career mode
  • Something like Car football or go kart racing or even something with lots of pits and the last car standing on the track wins

paddworth
How would you like to see online racing changed. Here are some ideas of mine:

• Online Racing where it is a career mode

They could make a On-line GT Mode.
Instead of racing against the AI, you race on-line, you get money for the places and if you win all races you’ll get the car.
I have more ideas but I’ll post them later.

One more thing, I don't want to pay more then $0 - $10 to play it.

An online GT Mode has endless potential. One thing that's appealing about this is the possibility of having user-run events where they are the ones giving one of their cars away. I think this would be great, ofcourse to do this it'd probably require an entry fee to make up the difference in prize money, etc.

Another possibility would be a feature allowing you to check out other garages and buy cars from other people, much like a "For Sale by Owner" thing. Having online records would be awesome too.

The possibilities are endless with Online mode, it's just up to PD to determine how large of a part they want it to play in GT5.

Could not agree more I'd like a race like this:

Say you have 6 racers you all put in for example 10,000 credits or if you are really rich 100,000 credits and you have to like follow a criteria, like spent 50,000 on completely doing up the car, with every cost checked to make sure you haven't spent over.

on the 10,000 race, you can do about 3 races and the winnings are either full 60,000 for the winner or:

1st - 30,000 +20,000
2nd - 15,000 +5,000
3rd - 10,000 0
4th - 3,500 -6,500
5th - 1,500 -8,500
6th - 0 -10,000

For the 100,000 race times by ten. If you are good you make good money and if you are third you dont lose a thing making the podium finishes important.

You could have it setup with different aspects on GT online. You could have the GTF events, all the events found in the ofline mode, same prizes, same restrictions ect and then you could have a special events area with player sponsored events, pay to enter events, organised events from teams ect and then the official online leagues, basically an official league type area with events for players depending on their rank which would change depending on their online racing only.

I think that GT-5 should allow the players to race agaiast others by joining different servers and then after each race they vote for the next track to be raced on simple but effective :banghead:

Latest Posts

Back