Online Replays ??

• Thread starter MaccGyver
  • 11 comments
Ireland
Éire
GTF_Apollo
Any news about saving online races as replays?
I hope they add the ability to save online races as replays in GT5 or a later Prologue patch,lots of fun to be had watching them.:)

Also to have the ability to put them on a USB stick or something.
So they can be uploaded to a site like this from a PC and can be downloaded and watched by others on their PS3's.
You could have a replay section where people upload there replays and others rate them,for instance the best examples of racing get marked or a high rating,or have there own sub forum for must watch.

Also can be used for laughs as well,funny crashes and the like.
Good for blacklisting too.

Any plans in the pipeline for the site to do something like this?
Can't see replays being more than a few hundred kb's in size.

Thoughts?

Any news about saving online races as replays?
I hope they add the ability to save online races as replays in GT5 or a later Prologue patch,lots of fun to be had watching them.:)

Also to have the ability to put them on a USB stick or something.
So they can be uploaded to a site like this from a PC and can be downloaded and watched by others on their PS3's.
You could have a replay section where people upload there replays and others rate them,for instance the best examples of racing get marked or a high rating,or have there own sub forum for must watch.

Also can be used for laughs as well,funny crashes and the like.
Good for blacklisting too.

Any plans in the pipeline for the site to do something like this?
Can't see replays being more than a few hundred kb's in size.

Thoughts?

Sounds like a winner!

After an online race, I often would like to save replay and see again the race. So I hope it will be possible save online races replays soon.

I was gonna post about this and used the search function and voilla!! :)

I would like to see an option to save online races also .. I've had some wicked races over the last 2 days and I wouldn't have minded having a few of the select ones converted to upload to my youtube page, I know I could simply click record as the race is starting but I don't want to save any old race, just the good and when the situation arises! ... the really bad ones.

I agree with the OP and this is a must to be implemented into either GT5P with an update or if all else fails added into GT5 👍 It would be multi purpose as stated already because you could record incidents from dodgy drivers for all to see and from the offending drivers car to show the acceleration and the intention :sly:

Please PD and Sony! ... implement this into Online Racing :)

I would love race replays to be in GT5! Oh and by the way.. nice race earlier GTP_Mr_P.. fast and clean

Pleasure mate :) you were all over me like a rash ... great racing :cheers:

btw .. it's cool as hell blasting around Suzuka and seeing your username roaring up your ass doing exactly what the name suggests :cool: 👍

GTP_beerz? you pretty quick in that black audi i think it was... audi's are too sluggish down the straights though..

Yeah, that was me, I remember racing you. Every time I was down a straight and saw your WRX at a distance behind me, I knew that before the straight was over you'd be all over me.👍

THINK about the massive amount of server storage space or SAN that would be required to hold everyone's online games... I just want the ability to transfer the replay to my own computer... or online account... video-ing the screen with a camera sux...

Back