Online Time Trial

• Thread starter csauer52
  • 7 comments
United States
United States
Is there an issue with the current time trial around Willow Springs? The GT7 page says it runs through the 12, December however it’s all greyed out on my machine and I’m unable to enter.

Thoughts?

Is there an issue with the current time trial around Willow Springs? The GT7 page says it runs through the 12, December however it’s all greyed out on my machine and I’m unable to enter.

Thoughts?
I saw that but it starts tomorrow. Why is willow springs not active when it’s supposed to run through the 12th?

I saw that but it starts tomorrow. Why is willow springs not active when it’s supposed to run through the 12th?
You must've misunderstood something, it ended on 5th like it was supposed to.

And mods, use your forbidden magic to merge this with the thread :dopey:

It depends where you look. The website said (and still says) it runs until 7am GMT on the 12th. I think someone at PD just messed up the end date in the game.

Screenshot_20221207-151115_Chrome.jpg

It depends where you look. The website said (and still says) it runs until 7am GMT on the 12th.
The average person checking out the website instead of the game? Unheard of :drool:

A bit surprising since most people are blissfully unaware of patch notes, even though they can be found in-game as well

Must be a misprint on the GT7 site. Don’t think I’m misreading anything……

7804C8B4-5855-46D6-A921-26516DA21014.jpeg

Last edited:
Back