Opel Corsa OPC 2015

• Thread starter swynder
  • 11 comments
Portugal
Setúbal
Swynder
swynder
Opel has quietly released photos of the Corsa OPC Line, a sharper looking version of the recently-launched supermini which features a more aggressive body kit.

Added elements include a front lip spoiler, more prominent side skirts, a roof spoiler and chromed tailpipe, as well as black accents including the mirror caps, alloy-wheels and grille trim.

Inside, the OPC Line trim brings a leather flat-bottomed steering wheel, leather gear knob and aluminum pedals. Gloss black and red accents complete the interior changes.

The Opel Corsa OPC Line is available with any of the engines offered in the fifth-generation Corsa, including the new 1.0-liter Ecotec three-cylinder, offered in two output configurations – 89hp (90PS) and 113hp (115PS).

Opel Corsa OPC 2015.jpg

Opel-Corsa-OPC-Line-5.jpeg

Opel-Corsa-OPC-Line-8.jpeg

This one is the proper... The other ones as seen last year were the OPC Nurburgring Edition and the OPC Extreme.
Apologies for the confusion...I meant the proper 200hp OPC model, with 1.4 turbo motor.

Apologies for the confusion...I meant the proper 200hp OPC model, with 1.4 turbo motor.
Thankfully we are not quite there yet ... it´s a 1.6 Turbo which will run the OPC.

Opel has quietly released photos of the Corsa OPC Line...
Could you add the word "Line" to the title? It's a bit misleading otherwise. :)
I love those checked pattern seats, like a little potshot at gti's.

Last edited:
Back