European GT2 Series 1 - Nemesis-Reaper is the champion!PS4 

• Thread starter andrew1990
  • 477 comments

Which day works best for you? Up to 2 choices - please comment with extra details

• Monday

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
I've just came off or I would have joined.

Got in the 49's with the 458 on the medium tyre,I was cooking the softs.

Had a run in the Corvette aswell with nissman's setup,best was a 48.2 but I binned a couple of laps that would have got in the 47's.

I'm really struggling with this track :(. Can't find the natural flow. Need to find love instead of frustration, that might help :).

1'48'5xx is all I can do with my personal setup. Nissman's setup doesnt quite work for me...
Very good time nothing wrong with that keep it on the black stuff till the finish, podium will waiting for you, well done:)

I think this race has the potential to be Epic... Spa was a great race for me, I went from 6th to 3rd before the end of the lap, then all the way back to second from last, and then persisted to claw my way back to third (with a little luck), but it never really delivered those battles for track positions....
I feel this one, will demand some hard earned places.

Looking forward to it

Enjoyed my first little battle with a Ferrari near the start. I had a good view of the incident at the end of T1. Lap 1 so will take a video clip of it (provided it saved the race) and post it to YouTube so we can make a decision. Looked like the Corvette just lost the back end and it was a racing incident.

Points, qualifying and race results will be up shortly. I've managed to save them this time.

Terrible performance by me again, had trouble with over heating tyres last week and now this week I couldn't get heat in apart from the front left! Then we had a spider issue in the house which really ended my night, glad to have finished the race this week though hopefully by the next race I should be mixing it up with you guys!

Well... that didn't go as planned!

Congratulations to @MightyL for the win, and well done @gt6champnk69 for the clean driving and giving me a good fight for 2nd, I tried to make that Beemer as wide as the track, but persistence paid off for you. Well done :cheers:

Unlucky for those who's connection gave up on them.

I could never get into the same groove for that race and the Wife decided she had something really important to tell me, don't ask me what it was though, haven't got a clue!!! :P :confused: :lol:

Just wanna apologize for that first corner bumping I did, was not my intention, big sorry for those I ruined there race, hope you all recovered from it.
Thanks again @andrew1990 for this race. I had a great fight with three guys after that, and managed to pass. Then I got up behind nemesis/reaper, and had a tough battle with him, past him few times on the straight, but he was faster in to the first corner. But at last I got in front of him. Great race, despite my bad behaviour in the first corner. :cheers:👍

Back