[ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S3] | TRL_Evo and Ramalhinho are your PRO and AM Champions!Finished 

ah ok will have a look cheers mate

Here are some times from Season 2. The first three are Pole times (done on RH tyres) which I have taken from spreadsheets. However, because our main Admin guy - the Litchmeister - wasn't around, the other sheets weren't completed, so the rest are rough guesses (from memory) and will be approximate to the fastest race lap, most likely achieved on RM tyres:
  • Brands 1:22.2
  • Monza 1:47.0
  • Spa 2:16.5
  • Suzuka: 1:56.x
  • Laguna 1:20.x
  • Fuji F 1:35.x
  • Nurb 24H 8:12.x
Like I say - the last 4 lap times are just from what I can remember, so give or take 0.5 seconds and remember they will have been achieved on the RM tyre type.

Hope this helps.

Here are some times from Season 2. The first three are Pole times (done on RH tyres) which I have taken from spreadsheets. However, because our main Admin guy - the Litchmeister - wasn't around, the other sheets weren't completed, so the rest are rough guesses (from memory) and will be approximate to the fastest race lap, most likely achieved on RM tyres:
Like I say - the last 4 lap times are just from what I can remember, so give or take 0.5 seconds and remember they will have been achieved on the RM tyre type.

Hope this helps.

Cheers for that, appreciate it

Hope this helps.
Those are PRO times though...

haha, i wont be able to get near them just yet then lol

EDIT: Can you upgrade the suspension on the nissan?

Last edited:
I'm kinda interested in this series. Put me on the reg list.

Q: Are we allowed to choose a car of our selection if we spec check it with you?
(I want to try the Nissan 370Z GTE, a fictional race car that I made out of a Z34 Fairlady Z)

Q: Are we allowed to choose a car of our selection if we spec check it with you?
(I want to try the Nissan 370Z GTE, a fictional race car that I made out of a Z34 Fairlady Z)

Sry you can choose once they finish the regs but they are the only cars we can use.
What car you have is based on your grading and your car choice were you put down your most favorate car to race to your least from 1 to 10!

Last edited:

Please use the sign up button.
If you go back to the Season 2 thread you can find car specs on OP, we give we the option to drive 8 different cars. The only car we are replacing is the Lexus the others will stay but we will work a bit on the specs.

Please use the sign up button.
If you go back to the Season 2 thread you can find car specs on OP, we give we the option to drive 8 different cars. The only car we are replacing is the Lexus the others will stay but we will work a bit on the specs.
a bit... its ovouse that the person who made them new about the speed of the BMW because he dropped the bhp but the lack of effort and creativity meant that it went down by 1! which is ovuse that it wasn't gunna make a difference so that were i think we should cary on were the last guy stopped and drop it more!

a bit... its ovouse that the person who made them new about the speed of the BMW because he dropped the bhp but the lack of effort and creativity meant that it went down by 1! which is ovuse that it wasn't gunna make a difference so that were i think we should cary on were the last guy stopped and drop it more!
Troy?:P Please repeat lol

I
I've just read that and my mind just blew up

Exactly brutacka. What I meant was thepeople making them ddidn't seem to test them but randomly selected any bhp!

Back