[ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S3] | TRL_Evo and Ramalhinho are your PRO and AM Champions!Finished 

Me and @SSJGZWarrior had a go with them and modified it abit to make sure they were even
The Red Carb has been woken.......okay ummm yes we spec them. Nissan hp increase, SLS weight reduction, Z4 hp decrease, Audi hp decrease. Still have to test these cars in several other tracks to be certain we hit the right specs for them.
I will be taking a look at the specs during the week and suggest any changes to the other stewards.

ey7IFpB.jpg
ey7IFpB.jpg

Attachments

• Button 1 Redone copy.jpg
    Button 1 Redone copy.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
So when will we be tested to see what group we will be in, and when do we get to say what are car choices are?

QsKu4Sv.jpg

Welcome to the fourth season of the GT World Championship! We are as excited as many of you are to get this new season underway! As anticipation has been building quite a lot leading to this event, we hope you enjoy!

dV2wrUB.jpg

(some buttons may not be accessible yet)

RIeUYm0.jpg
jWo7K3W.jpg

koGoFbX.jpg
HCnCurn.jpg
ojxkBvO.jpg

fedz9tH.jpg

nSSOSfQ.jpg

dV2wrUB.jpg

Previous Champions
Season I
Season 2
Season 3

3YARzLb.png

dV2wrUB.jpg

FIA GTWC Staff

Please contact the following if you have any kind of problem:

CodDemon101: Founder (NA - UTC-4)
Charlie A: Co-Founder/Steward (Out For Season)
Litchi: Admin / Logistics (EU - UTC+1)
Brutaka: Admin (NA - UTC-5)
RodeRuner1967: Steward (NA - UTC-7)
SSJGZWarrior: Steward (NA - UTC-7)
Pubs16: Steward (AU - UTC+10)
joetruckv8: Steward (NA - UTC-7)
Mike458: Steward (NA - UTC-4)
rcb929: Steward (NA - UTC-4)
FutureF1: Steward (NA - UTC-4)
Leoni Dias: MoTeC i2 Manager (NA - UTC-5)
Pedro Martins: Steward (In GT Academy Currently)

geS59Os.jpg

Post 2:

(Click logo to view schedule)

This season's driver grading system is much different from previous seasons. With the request of more in-depth grading, we now delivered a "series" somewhat like the GT World Championship race series. Grading will be run over the course of three weekends with three races. Once done, the stewards will gather all data from the events and analyze each driver's performance and place the driver in the class the stewards think they will fit best off of how they did. Car selection will also be based on how the drivers perform, so the better you do, the more likely you are to get one of your top choices. The ultimate goal for you as a driver is to not necessarily be racing others, but rather yourself and doing the best you can do.

Specifics

- Races will be run on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Rounds 1A, 2A, and 3A will be run on Fridays, rounds 1B, 2B, and 3B will be run on Saturdays, and finally rounds 1C, 2C, and 3C will be run on Sundays.
- Each driver must compete in a minimum of 2 rounds in order to be eligible to race in the series.
- There will be 3 cars and 3 tracks used for grading. Every car will race around every track adding up to 9 different car and track combos.
- Each race will last 30 minutes.
- The only car you will not be required to buy is the BMW M3 GT, the other cars must be run without any tuning or aero parts but are allowed to have a coat of paint of your choice as well as an oil change.

Last edited:
If anyone is curious about driver grading and car choice heres how it will go down:
  • Grading will take place sometime starting in November.
  • It will probably stay the same as it did from S2, just with a different track.
  • Everyone must be graded, even the S1-S2 people.
  • Car choice will be available sometime in November or December, There will be a list of 8 cars to choose from and you pick your choice from favorite to least favorite, 4 drivers will get fulltime seats in each car, 2 for Pro, 2 for AM.
  • NOT EVERYONE WILL GET THEIR FIRST CHOICE PICK!
  • Each car can have 2 extra reserve drivers.
  • Sign ups will be limited to 48 entries (16 pro, 8 pro reserves and 16 Am, 8 AM reserves)
Please ignore this...
Guys there is no need to worry about all this just yet, we have until November/December to reveal all important info.
Stick along and if you would like check out S2 thread to get a good idea of how this series is run:)

They are all great cars:).
Have you checked out the series race videos? Those are great to look into the kind of racecraft we would mostly like to see in this series
I have yeah i watched the Brands one, il probably stay at the back for a while keep out the way

Back