[ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S3] | TRL_Evo and Ramalhinho are your PRO and AM Champions!Finished 

I have a G27, in PRO most people had one, very few people used a controller but did fine, I dont know about AM however
The top three drivers in AM didn't run wheels but I will say this hopefully the AM class next season behaved cause we had a lot of first turn incidents that did affect the championship.

The top three drivers in AM didn't run wheels but I will say this hopefully the AM class next season behaved cause we had a lot of first turn incidents that did affect the championship.
We had a lot of silly accidents in general that played a heavy factor in the championship. We need to bring that to a minimum.

We had a lot of silly accidents in general that played a heavy factor in the championship. We need to bring that to a minimum.
Yes we did and this season we will bring it to a minimal. Even if it means we have to park drivers for a race or two.

I'm not gonna spend more money on a third wheel to be used for PS4 because I'm gong to college soon so I might have to end my sim racing career for a few years :(

I'm not gonna spend more money on a third wheel to be used for PS4 because I'm gong to college soon so I might have to end my sim racing career for a few years :(
oh that college life in America is ridiculously over priced seriously.

Work man! Haven't had a day off! But my ps4 is here!!! But project cars is now held back till March!:(
Other than Thrustmaster, what other wheelmakers have PS4 compatable wheels at this point? As for P-CARS being pushed back to March, that sucks like a Hoover.

Fanatec has several different models of wheels which one would it be that is ps4 compatible?

JoeTruckV8 could explain it better, he already has the expensive PS3 Fanatec setup.
I was at GameStop yesterday and they showed me the Fanatec T80 that is for the PS4 for $99.00.

JoeTruckV8 could explain it better, he already has the expensive PS3 Fanatec setup.
I was at GameStop yesterday and they showed me the Fanatec T80 that is for the PS4 for $99.00.
It doesn't have feedback though. The T300RS is $399.99 but it has feedback for the PS4.

I would agree may as well stay with a pad for what good a wheel without feedback would be, but as far as I can find so far there's no DFGT equivalent compatible with PS4 and PS3??

I would agree may as well stay with a pad for what good a wheel without feedback would be, but as far as I can find so far there's no DFGT equivalent compatible with PS4 and PS3??
Right. So far it's just the Thrustmasters.

Back