[ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S3] | TRL_Evo and Ramalhinho are your PRO and AM Champions!Finished 

I don't care what I drive as I know that all the cars are equal or will be equal!
There's always the other factor of the driver behind the wheel of the car and how he/she has it tuned too.

There's always the other factor of the driver behind the wheel of the car and how he/she has it tuned too.

what i meant is i can race at the peek of my ability and no one will have any unfair advantage!

secondly im having trouble finding a series to join during the so called "off-season", can any one help?

Various reasons
1) not doing too hot in the FIA WEC championship
2) Audi is working on a 1.6 liter v6 turbo engine (rumored that they will use this engine in F1)
3) Stefano Domenicali (former ferrari f1 team manager) just signed a contract with Audi.

Can't wait for the new season. Talking bout F1, I am more than happy than Audi might join the party.
Even though people say good things about F1 ever since 2009 F1 has been tanking. The sport itself is falling apart and I would rather have Audi avoid it of all cost than to join it. The fuel regulations, and technical regulations are asking too much from the engineers. I can see Audi dominating the sport but for what cost? Especially, if they were to jump in the party they would be hit by many silly restrictions. Audi has made it's home in sports car racing. Also one of their star drivers jumped in a F1 seat and even he said that the cars are not impressive and that the LMP1 cars have better performance than today's F1 cars. He was schedule to do 2 races with the team but decide to not attend the second race cause that's how disappointed he was with the car and the sport. I'm sorry but I love F1 pre-2008 but after that the sport is going down hill and now they are looking into three car teams..... Just shows that F1 is starting to go downhill. I believe that if the major F1 teams (Ferrari, Red bull, Mclaren) are displeased about the current F1 status that they should just drop F1 and go into sportscar racing specifically the LMP1 class or GTLM. I see sportscar racing growing since Nissan is returning and rumors of FORD (engines in LMP2) returning as well. If the the three of the 4 major teams leave F1 then F1 will have no choice to abide by them.

If audi join f1 I will shave my hair. It's just some stupid website trying to get attention, it doesn't mean any think.
Tbh I believe that Ferrari are more likely to leave f1 to go to lmp1.

If audi join f1 I will shave my hair. It's just some stupid website trying to get attention, it doesn't mean any think.
Ferrari isn't leaving F1 anytime soon.

Various reasons
2) Audi is working on a 1.6 liter v6 turbo engine (rumored that they will use this engine in F1)
3) Stefano Domenicali (former ferrari f1 team manager) just signed a contract with Audi.
But they are still doing very well in Le Mans, and this is the only year in which they may not win WEC, teams don't just give up the year that they don't win after winning the last 2 years.
Audi may or may not go into F1 soon but I personally wouldn't as F1 is falling apart now and WEC is just getting more and more popular.

Audi wont leave Le Mans trust me.... they even posted and said they arent, i know it might be Pr rubbish, but look at F1 and look at WEC you think anyone would leave WEC for F1 in the current state? Audi are rumoured to spend more than RedBull a year on development, but really? it's not gonna happen.

guys Audi might pull out from Le Mans by the end of 2015

Why?

Various reasons
In other words, "Audi to leave WEC and Le Mans; Toyota, Porsche, Nissan, Lotus and others with LMP1 aspirations hardest hit"? I hope not...:(

Audi wont leave Le Mans trust me.... they even posted and said they arent, i know it might be Pr rubbish, but look at F1 and look at WEC you think anyone would leave WEC for F1 in the current state? Audi are rumoured to spend more than RedBull a year on development, but really? it's not gonna happen.
Quote Audi Sport "we are committed to the FIA WEC till 2015"
Ferrari isn't leaving F1 anytime soon.
But they are still doing very well in Le Mans, and this is the only year in which they may not win WEC, teams don't just give up the year that they don't win after winning the last 2 years.
Audi may or may not go into F1 soon but I personally wouldn't as F1 is falling apart now and WEC is just getting more and more popular.
Ferrari is coming close to dropping F1, my cousin's friend is the director of Ferrari's sports car division (GT) and he says that the F1 department is a mess and that the CEO of Ferrari is thinking of dropping the F1 program and go for sports car racing. I agree Brutaka, it would be insane if Audi were to leave the FIA WEC since they won Le Mans 13 out 15 tries and they can easily beat Porsche's record. However, I can see them going to F1 to rebuild the sport. If Audi goes to F1 it will bring more competition to the sport cause it's Audi they are a huge target to other manufactures. However, Audi in F1 no just no. My first Le Mans race that I watched the the 2000 Le Mans and I went for Audi cause they were considered the underdog. They won and I became a fan. After that race I didn't expect Audi to continue to dominate Le Mans like they are now. Honestly, 2014 R18 is terrible compared to the TS040 and I wouldn't been surprised if Audi lost but I knew even being an underdog You can't count them out ever.

Quote Audi Sport "we are committed to the FIA WEC till 2015"

Ferrari is coming close to dropping F1, my cousin's friend is the director of Ferrari's sports car division (GT) and he says that the F1 department is a mess and that the CEO of Ferrari is thinking of dropping the F1 program and go for sports car racing. I agree Brutaka, it would be insane if Audi were to leave the FIA WEC since they won Le Mans 13 out 15 tries and they can easily beat Porsche's record. However, I can see them going to F1 to rebuild the sport. If Audi goes to F1 it will bring more competition to the sport cause it's Audi they are a huge target to other manufactures. However, Audi in F1 no just no. My first Le Mans race that I watched the the 2000 Le Mans and I went for Audi cause they were considered the underdog. They won and I became a fan. After that race I didn't expect Audi to continue to dominate Le Mans like they are now. Honestly, 2014 R18 is terrible compared to the TS040 and I wouldn't been surprised if Audi lost but I knew even being an underdog You can't count them out ever.

Well said but the only thing is the is no facts just rumours but if audi leave I willturn from audis number 1 fan to the number 1 disliker!
But if they do they will have do ditch more them lmp1 but DTM and maby GT3

Edit: why would they do that?!

Last edited:
Why would ferrari, the most successful team in F1 after about 60 years in F1 Racing just drop because they don't like all the regulations!? If they do leave (which i certaintly doubt) they will return very soon

If Audi and/or Ferrari leave their respective disciplines they have to be one of two things - nuts or crazy!:boggled::crazy:

If Ferrari were to have a go at the WEC in the LMP1 class, would their design be based on the FXX or the LaFerrari or a mix of both or a original design that would be a basis for a future model design?

Getting back to the series at hand, anything on testing being done on S2 lineup and possible additions?

Latest Posts

Back