[ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S3] | TRL_Evo and Ramalhinho are your PRO and AM Champions!Finished 

Is anyone interested in doing a Laguna Seca Practice session with me?

EDIT: I have a practice lobby up in the Club.

Last edited:
They should have never thrown the ball. They should have gave the ball to Lynch lol.
Is anyone interested in doing a Laguna Seca Practice session with me?

EDIT: I have a practice lobby up in the Club.
They had 3 plays to keep running it. Passing was a terrible decision and it will be the talk of the year.

Brutaka I have like 5 hours till I get home, driving home from Las Vegas.

image.jpg

Sooooooooooo I just saw the new Nissan lmp1 commercial
Watched the commercial online here.

They should have never thrown the ball. They should have gave the ball to Lynch lol.

They had 3 plays to keep running it. Passing was a terrible decision and it will be the talk of the year.
So instead of Beast Mode, they went into Botch Mode?

I gather that was Tom Brady getting in touch with his inner Daniel Bryan? :D

Getting back to the topic at hand, there's a chance I'll be free on Sunday to take part in the race pending what my work schedule will be. Hopefully, I'll be able to get up to speed for my own part.

Just out of curiosity, will there be any changes in specs for Laguna? There are one or two cars which needs some minor adjustments. The Z4 for one.

Yes we are working on that, the Z4 needs a BHP increase seeing the RBR race, there are some others that might have a minor change but overall the specs are pretty balanced.

As a whole no the NSX isnt dominating. But that is because you have made a really good job of it, and the others might need to tune better to get more from the car. In my eyes, i would say we are about even on pace/skill levels. Yet i am consistantly 0.75 - 1.0 off your pace in this series. Now 0.25 might be left in practicing more, 0.25 left in setup, but that still doesnt account for the other 0.25-0.5 im loosing. That is purely down to the car. Same goes for the GTR. I expect the GTR to have a slightly faster lap speed because of its high tyre wear. But not to the extent we have seen so far. Again pulling about 0.75-1.0 a lap. Again you account for the 0.5 i could potentially gain by more practice and tune but it still leaves a large gap.

This is the major difficulty in respeccing cara after they have been allocated. For example: you put the fastest drivers in the slowest cars. The slowest drivers in the fastest cars and it all seems well balanced. You swap them around and you have large gaps.

As a whole no the NSX isnt dominating. But that is because you have made a really good job of it, and the others might need to tune better to get more from the car. In my eyes, i would say we are about even on pace/skill levels. Yet i am consistantly 0.75 - 1.0 off your pace in this series. Now 0.25 might be left in practicing more, 0.25 left in setup, but that still doesnt account for the other 0.25-0.5 im loosing. That is purely down to the car. Same goes for the GTR. I expect the GTR to have a slightly faster lap speed because of its high tyre wear. But not to the extent we have seen so far. Again pulling about 0.75-1.0 a lap. Again you account for the 0.5 i could potentially gain by more practice and tune but it still leaves a large gap.

This is the major difficulty in respeccing cara after they have been allocated. For example: you put the fastest drivers in the slowest cars. The slowest drivers in the fastest cars and it all seems well balanced. You swap them around and you have large gaps.

That's a fairly good point Caine, however you gain alot more by going even deeper into tuning to your exact needs & feels for the car. Also being able to do qualy lap after qualy lap during a 1H period is also playing a factor, All qualy sessions have been close with recent & old specs, Audis, gtrs, vipers and ofc the NSX.

Everything i do to the car i share with my teammates

Also being able to do qualy lap after qualy lap during a 1H period is also playing a factor,
Thats also not an issue for me. 1hr is still a sprint i my eyes. Im used to anywhere between 2hrs - 4 hrs. At the GTP Spa 24 last year i done 3 x 4 hour stints with only 2 major mistakes.

Tuning is also not an issue for me as i have countless hours testing in the vette already.

But this thread doesnt need to hear our debate. In my eyes, Its not a huge difference in the.cars, only a few tenths here amd there, 10 times better than the original specs.

We use MoTeC data for this guys, we have a lot of data from every car on various tracks.

So we should expect minor adjustments each track? For example will the GTR keep 540hp at Monza? That for one will be dominating.

I won't turn this into a huge debate, it isn't the right place for it.

Last edited:
So we should expect minor adjustments each track? For example will the GTR keep 540hp at Monza? That for one will be dominating.

I won't turn this into a huge debate, it isn't the right place for it.
No we are doing small adjustments and this will be last one most likely so they will be equal for all tracks.

Back