[ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S3] | TRL_Evo and Ramalhinho are your PRO and AM Champions!Finished 

ORAAnn.png

Yes, it happened, ORA is now definitely part of the GTPlanet History!

You guys are, from now, all represented in the GTPlanet news feed.

Be professional tonight, the show must go on. You are my Champions!!!

I feel a little gutted about the races tonight, what could have been... But either way I had great fun chasing back through the pack. Had some great battles, and I want to say well done to back-markers. Quickly moved aside and let me through! 👍

The fight is on for 2nd place! Bring on Round 3!

Everything went alright this time, very good race with some great battles, I tried my best to hold on my 2nd place in the end but my tyres had enough I think :dopey: Looking forward to see the broadcast and things are getting heated up for Suzuka already :D

Congratz to @RacingLine for a great pace and the Sprint/Enduro victory.

Everything went alright this time, very good race with some great battles, I tried my best to hold on my 2nd place in the end but my tyres had enough I think :dopey: Looking forward to see the broadcast and things are getting heated up for Suzuka already :D

Congratz to @RacingLine for a great pace and the Sprint/Enduro victory.
I put money on @RacingLine to win at least one! ;)

Oh and also, sorry if I caused anyone damage on lap 1 of the endurance. There seemed to be a small pileup on the exit of turn 2, I had some lag spikes, and then had left front and rear damage. Unsure who was involved, and it kind of helped me out strategy wise anyway so no complaints from me, but anyway, sorry if I was at fault the other end of the lagspike.

First races in this series are now behind. Not great result but I'm happy. Let's go to Suzuka...

Edit: what track we are using for Suzuka? There's three different track now.
What time and weather settings?

Last edited:
Well aside from a couple dramas I had happen in the Enduring, AM was a great round this weekend!! So glad there weren't any room dramas, acceptable punctuation on time imo. Congrats to @Ramalhinho91 on both races, keeping that Nissan game strong! All AM drivers please remember to submit incidents.

Keennnn to see the PRO race!
It was a good weekend not so much drama besides that sprint start. However, was involved in two wrecks. One that I started because of driver error. So sorry for that Pubes. However, overall good weekend just Laguna is a bit of a tight track surprised that there wasn't more incidents.

What was fastest lap in Pro Enduro? Just curious to see how much quicker the Pros were compared to AM

Brief AM race report from my PoV: Quali went ok, Sprint I got tapped at the back in Lap 1, so had to drive with RL damage (3rd), Enduro I messed up at the corkscrew and had to battle back through the field after 3 pitstops (6th). Overall it was a case of what might have been, but doesn't take anything away from a great performance by @Ramalhinho91 who deserved to win both.

Looking forward to Suzuka (and less drama)!

Back