[ORA] FIA GT3 Cup | Husqvarman is champion!Finished 

• Thread starter Brutaka
  • 476 comments
Yeah, Lopez is the new guy to beat, definitely! Also, Citroën will have 5 cars next season. Citroën must keep an eye on Ladas, they improved a lot this season making lot of work on a new chassis. Also, Hondas always have a crazy start. If they work enough during off-season, they can be in contact with the french team...

Off topic, I know, but it's allowed in our FIA threads :P

I'll love to see Lada take some wins. Who will be the 2 others drivers? I stop watching race with Hua victory thanks too reverse grid. I don't know it he improve a lot since

Something new has come up for you guys; Prizes!

1st Place Prize- The driver who wins the championship will be given a FIA GTWC S3 Pro Contract, meaning that they will automatically drive in the pro class for Season 3 of the GTWC. 1st Place will also get a printable "trophy" stating that they are the FIA GT cup Champion.

2nd and 3rd Place prize- 2nd and 3rd place championship winners will be considered for a Pro contract which will be decided on by the stewards. They will also received printable "trophies."

eatsleepwgtccup.png

Race 2 is by far one of the best races I have ever had!

I started 7th on the grid, after finishing there in Race 1. I got a blistering start and took up the inside from @GTP_SkyBridge, and into 3rd place. I stayed with @Husqvarman and @Gabguss until a couple of laps in. I was pulling away from @GTP_SkyBridge and @Brutaka.
With about 15 or 16 minutes to go, I make a mistake in the final corner following @Charlie A and send the car off track and tap the wall. I was lucky to get away without damaging the car :D . @GTP_SkyBridge, @Brutaka and @SK8RBOI got right on my tail and @SK8RBOI took 4th. I couldn't shake him but I could hold him off for a few laps.
With about 9 or 10 minutes to go we were side by side coming up to turn 1, I go to the inside to defend and outbrake myself, and take @SK8RBOI with me. Sorry dude. So I let him gain the place. I followed him all the way round, lap after lap, keeping him on his toes. He started to pull away from me until he made a mistake on the final lap, allowing me to close right in again, but not close enough to make a move :(. He eventually finished 0.6 seconds ahead of me.

@SK8RBOI, that was a FANTASTIC battle for third place but the better man won. :)

Race 2 is by far one of the best races I have ever had!

I started 7th on the grid, after finishing there in Race 1. I got a blistering start and took up the inside from @GTP_SkyBridge, and into 3rd place. I stayed with @Husqvarman and @Gabguss until a couple of laps in. I was pulling away from @GTP_SkyBridge and @Brutaka.
With about 15 or 16 minutes to go, I make a mistake in the final corner following @Charlie A and send the car off track and tap the wall. I was lucky to get away without damaging the car :D . @GTP_SkyBridge, @Brutaka and @SK8RBOI got right on my tail and @SK8RBOI took 4th. I couldn't shake him but I could hold him off for a few laps.
With about 9 or 10 minutes to go we were side by side coming up to turn 1, I go to the inside to defend and outbrake myself, and take @SK8RBOI with me. Sorry dude. So I let him gain the place. I followed him all the way round, lap after lap, keeping him on his toes. He started to pull away from me until he made a mistake on the final lap, allowing me to close right in again, but not close enough to make a move :(. He eventually finished 0.6 seconds ahead of me.

@SK8RBOI, that was a FANTASTIC battle for third place but the better man won. :)
great fair racing! that's why you are one of my main rivals!

I saw you in 3rd and i was like "noooo mikes beating me". but when you had spun I pushed my way thou the 2 cars between and tried has hard as I could to get you! if you had-dent of spun I wouldn't have got you because were always similar on pase! but the race would have been that little less interesting!:cheers:

The first race is always difficult as you don't know how people drive and there pace. but now i know that you guys are great racers and i will push harder next race!! :mischievous:

I hope we can do battle like that the next couple of rounds. its going to be a good points battle!

great fair racing! that's why you are one of my main rivals!

I saw you in 3rd and i was like "noooo mikes beating me". but when you had spun I pushed my way thou the 2 cars between and tried has hard as I could to get you! if you had-dent of spun I wouldn't have got you because were always similar on pase! but the race would have been that little less interesting!:cheers:

The first race is always difficult as you don't know how people drive and there pace. but now i know that you guys are great racers and i will push harder next race!! :mischievous:

I hope we can do battle like that the next couple of rounds. its going to be a good points battle!
I regret making that mistake, because I essentially lost 3rd place :banghead: but on the upside, like you said, we would have never had that battle! :cheers:

Points are updated.
A link to it can also be found near the top of the OP.

Don't forget to check out the driver's briefing if you haven't already.

Also, a new rule has emerged; If a driver disconnects from the GT server then they will receive last place points based on how many people started the race.
This rule was made in @RangerTrevet's case as he disconnected in round 2. He recieved 10th place points.
This rule, however, does not apply to you if you manually leave the race, If that happens you will not be counted for any points.

Something new has come up for you guys; Prizes!

1st Place Prize- The driver who wins the championship will be given a FIA GTWC S3 Pro Contract, meaning that they will automatically drive in the pro class for Season 3 of the GTWC. 1st Place will also get a printable "trophy" stating that they are the FIA GT cup Champion.

2nd and 3rd Place prize- 2nd and 3rd place championship winners will be considered for a Pro contract which will be decided on by the stewards. They will also received printable "trophies."

How will you allocate the cars?
In my mind it's best grading time = choice number one,
Second time is choice number one,
Third time is choice number one if the team is not full (if yes then choice number two)
Etc...
I know there is a priority for those on raced more than 3 races in S2

How will you allocate the cars?
In my mind it's best grading time = choice number one,
Second time is choice number one,
Third time is choice number one if the team is not full (if yes then choice number two)
Etc...
I know there is a priority for those on raced more than 3 races in S2
Same as In S2. Certain drivers will get "priority" in which they will more than likely receive their top choice car.

Notice
If you haven't already. Please send in an incident report ASAP. I will accept no more after Tuesday. The stewards are currently reviewing the few we have and we will have official results posted later this week.

Also, New banner up, courtesy of @Charlie A :gtpflag:

Attending
  1. Brutaka
  2. Charlie A

Not attending
  1. mikey2412
Unconfirmed
@@SK8RBOI
@@Gabguss
@@MightyL
@@joetruckv8
@@CaptainCake