[ORA] FIA GT3 Cup | Husqvarman is champion!Finished 

• Thread starter Brutaka
  • 476 comments
Husqvarman is the ORA FIA GT3 Cup Champion!!!
GTP_SkyBridge finished in a strong 2nd place.

3rd was a provisional tie between SK8RBOI and CodDemon101

I want to thank everyone who competed in this series, I've never seen a series grow with participation as it continues on. Everyone ran great and I am proud to have hosted this series.

On another note, I had the greatest race of my ORA career in race 1 but the replay didn't save :(

Husqvarman is the ORA FIA GT3 Cup Champion!!!
GTP_SkyBridge finished in a strong 2nd place.

3rd was a provisional tie between SK8RBOI and CodDemon101

I want to thank everyone who competed in this series, I've never seen a series grow with participation as it continues on. Everyone ran great and I am proud to have hosted this series.

On another note, I had the greatest race of my ORA career in race 1 but the replay didn't save :(

Tie?

First, I would like to gratulate our champion @Husqvarman ! You did a great job taking points with so much ballast. Secondly, thanks to ORA and the organisers of the cup, it was quite well managed with some exceptions.
On my part, I am very satisfied with my driving as I have grown a lot as a driver thanks to FIA GT WS 2 and the cup. My consistency has improved a lot plus my tuning skills, just the pace needs to be worked on.

To sum up the cup, I got my first podium finishes and first pole on GTPlanet, looking forward to Season 3.
I wish you all happy holidays!;)

I can't believe I actually made it all the way to third in the standings! Of course there are still things we need to check before confirming it but I am very pleased with how I drove this offseason:)

I saved it, but don't know if you can transfer replays :lol:
You can. Watch the video in this link from 7:11 on. Then PM it to whoever wants it. Then they unzip it and they can put it on their PS3. No exactly sure how that process works, but I'm sure you could figure it out.

My first GTPlanet title :bowdown:

Thanks to @Brutaka and ORA for this series !
Congrats to @GTP_SkyBridge who loose the title just because there isn't a 6th round 👍

First three rounds was perfect for me, I had some great battle with @Gabguss at Red Bull Ring, @TeamEdge702 at Nurb and last but not least, @CodDemon101 and this magic race at Spa.
I was often winning but each time (or almost), I had very hard races fighting with these drivers.

So the nightmare started with round 4, I was one of the slowest driver in the grid, same for Silverstone.
I'm not really happy with this ballast system. I was thinking that with some extra weight, I could fight for 4 or 5th but 8 or 10 is definitely too much (in my opinion). Btw, it was a great idea to test it :cheers:

ps : today is a good day for me, I win the last championship in GT1. The only GT I never finished :)

:gtpflag:

Wow what a fun final race! Congratulations to the top 3 winners, I'm sad to not have seen all the racing from round 1 but from what I can see in the final two they were well end from the quality of racing.

Silverstone is a love hate for me, love it when I can get it right and hate when I can't. Struggled a lot practicing trying to get below very high 2:01's. Race 1 was very entertaining, mass battle between @SmileyWRX and @Brutaka for the bottom 3 positions, I'm so glad we made it the whole way so clean constantly passing each other, thanks for that guys ;). Race 2 off with a good start but unfortunately just caught the corner of @TNR_KING_FILO when he and a couple people had a trip up out of turn 8, (sorry for that man, you JUST started veering left as I went around your left) giving slight front right damage and had to pit. SOMEHOW after this I was able to dig deep and finally broke into the 2:00s, maybe I finally found a more comfortable setup just before the race, either way managed to scrap up 7th! Quite chuffed with myself, imagine if I didn't have to pit, could've stayed up with @SmileyWRX again for 4/5th :P.

I'd also just like to thank ORA and all the organisers for allowing me to join so late in the season, it allowed me to get a good taste of well-organised series racing online, something that has some worth and not a random lobby :). Unfortunately I missed the GTWC sign up but I definitely look forward to the next GT Cup season as a full-timer to maybe start being a real contender :).

Last edited:
300890-6089d6c061c52d24470bad6baeafca7b.jpg

Nismo GT Cup Season 2 Logo.jpg
Welcome to the ORA nismo GT Cup Season 2! Branching from the successful GTWC series, the GT Cup is a one-make 10-race series run over 5 weeks. The car of choice this season is the GTWC- spec Nissan GTR GT3. The main purpose of this series is to provide a close quarters GT series whilst the GTWC series takes its seasonal break. This series will also test future ideas that could be implemented into future GTWC seasons.

Below is our ORA links, The amount of links will grow as the series progresses.

300891-1a0e400d40020ae14acc267bfab5502a.jpg
300892-1ad9885a27571fe4b101359f00326dda.jpg
300893-bcac1899dd333eb3ee935f55ff468577.jpg
300894-c353de8f4921512b249beeec806bcc02.jpg
300895-3364370ec73a8e1636df31a0e3008130.jpg

GT Cup Archives
Season 1: Thread

Champion: Husqvarman

GTWC Archives
Season 3: Thread

Champions: Pro-
AM-