2nd: Itzza- +14.230
3rd: Evoloution +22.222
4th: Totallyteckle +27.842
5th: Edwardovic +46.105
6th: Kyra-Kid +1:13.287
Retired: Saffoneee
Fastest Lap: 1:55.806 Evoloution

Last edited:
Hi everyone, Im looking to set up a championship using the Lexus ISF RM cars. 16 entrants, 2 per team and 10 races per championship. Would like to spread it over 10 weeks to give people time to practice/play with set-ups. Interested parties please leave comments here. Hope to hear from you!

what time and days you thinkng?

I have been looking for a new league for a while, this fits the bill. If the time and dates are like the ones already posted count me in.

Thats great, if we can get a few more people interested then it will start coming together.

Im just working on format, will be posting info soon

I have been looking for a new league for a while, this fits the bill. If the time and dates are like the ones already posted count me in.

OP has been updated, please follow that if you want to register matey.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP has been updated, please follow that if you want to register matey.

Ok, have you settled on regulation for the cars?

EDIT: I have just ran a couple of practice laps at GVS, 5 to be exact, and fastest lap was a 1.50.010. Don't know if that's fast, or slow. That on RS tyres, with all aids off except for ABS was set to 1. No upgrades apart from RM.

Last edited:
Ok, have you settled on regulation for the cars?

EDIT: I have just ran a couple of practice laps at GVS, 5 to be exact, and fastest lap was a 1.50.010. Don't know if that's fast, or slow. That on RS tyres, with all aids off except for ABS was set to 1. No upgrades apart from RM.

Updated OP, sorry been busy today still trying to get stuff done mate, all registration now done through OP.

Cheers for now, will update again soon, there may be a further power limit set in near future once I get some other details sorted.

Your HP and PP figures are wrong. Have you allowed for engine break in and oil change pal? I have installed all the mods you asked for and my HP is 721 and PP is 603. Not trying to question you mate, just a heads up.

Last edited:
Your HP and PP figures are wrong. Have you allowed for engine break in and oil change pal? I have installed all the mods you asked for and my HP is 721 and PP is 603. Not trying torque stood you mate, just a heads up.

I did all the upgrades and them completed RM, car has sat in garage have not had chance for a run in it yet. Got to go out for a bit soon but will be having a look later tonight and will be posting more info then. Cheers for the heads up pal.

Had a run in the lexus, changed oil and came out with 721 bhp but 593 pp so adjusted aero to max downforce and managed to get 605 pp. Seems slight difference still despite covering 65 miles tonight.

Had a run in the lexus, changed oil and came out with 721 bhp but 593 pp so adjusted aero to max downforce and managed to get 605 pp. Seems slight difference still despite covering 65 miles tonight.

You need to run it in to about 300 miles I think full brake in is. Don't quote me on it though, because I'm not sure the exact figure. It could be 352.

You need to run it in to about 300 miles I think full brake in is. Don't quote me on it though, because I'm not sure the exact figure. It could be 352.

Ive changed the OP so that all drivers will have a max tune upto 720 bhp, will make it closer racing for the series, more info is now avaliable here and in the main thread. All we need now are some members and to get the first round under way.

Ive changed the OP so that all drivers will have a max tune upto 720 bhp, will make it closer racing for the series, more info is now avaliable here and in the main thread. All we need now are some members and to get the first round under way.

Awesome. FR accepted. Can't wait for this!!!

Awesome. FR accepted. Can't wait for this!!!

Me too fella, just need people to join and spread the word now so other race series can be added and got under way. Can you please also register via email so confirmations can be sent for races etc.

Me too fella, just need people to join and spread the word now so other race series can be added and got under way. Can you please also register via email so confirmations can be sent for races etc.

E mail sent.

Hoping to get this championship under way in the first week of February if we get some members, I have added some other events to the current series section to try and vary stuff up. Cheers for the email neal.

League has been revised, lots more info in general thread. Lots of drivers required, sign up open!

@neal...The Lexus is running in quite sweet now, getting some decent laps in and been trying to beat my ghost car, dropped about 5 seconds off since my initial run as its not a car im too familiar with.

@neal...The Lexus is running in quite sweet now, getting some decent laps in and been trying to beat my ghost car, dropped about 5 seconds off since my initial run as its not a car im too familiar with.

What's your quickest lap? I'll set a new one tomorrow with the new mods.

Hi guys,

Just joined the league today. I may be out of my league as this is my first time doing any competitive racing online but it should be fun. Going to work out the Lexus tonight. Would love to know what lap times you guys are running on GV so I can see what I've gotten myself into.

What's your quickest lap? I'll set a new one tomorrow with the new mods.

Around 1:51.xxx on the SS tyres but not been doing too many laps at the moment mate.

Hi guys,

Just joined the league today. I may be out of my league as this is my first time doing any competitive racing online but it should be fun. Going to work out the Lexus tonight. Would love to know what lap times you guys are running on GV so I can see what I've gotten myself into.

You will be fine Jester, the beginner and advanced leagues wont open for a while until we have at least 18-25 members so plenty of events to practice. I have never done any serioius racing online so it is a bit of a new thing to me too. I did finish 126th in the UK for GT Academy 2012 but that was alot of laps on 8-5!

To get a paint chip buy a car in that color from the maker so for example, midnight purple 2 is a nissan color. When you go to paimt the car sort the chips by make and you will see if you have the required chip.

Can i add to all members thanks for your patience, I know alot of specs for the series have changed and it has been a bit confusing to start with.

Chassy and ratg i need entry number and color please

Thanks Kris. I'll set it up tomorrow night. I have been running RS (1:47.xxx) but that's going to change significantly with SS.

Thanks for the info

No prob

Ok so close to 400 miles on the clock in the Lexus and after oil change figures showing are 735 HP and 608 PP. Anyone getting similar figures?

I haven't hit those miles yet. I have always heard the break in period was 300km which is the equivalent of 186 miles. How long do you guys typically drive before the break in oil change? I think my PP will be close to that though. Numbers sound right.

I have just done some laps at GV then put bob in to do some laps of the nurb 24hrs race. Not too sure what exact miles but sound about right to me mate.

Posistions starting to fill nicely, still need some new racers to join. Neal needs a team mate and if we can get another full team its going to make it more interesting.

lobby up... practice / tunning, running by Chassy_809 if u wanna practice and share info/times :P

Entry list updated RatG.

Need to get nealcropper a team mate now.......

Practice session update in OP.

Im interested in joining. How many laps? Which speed setting on tire wear? Tire restrictions?

All the information you need is located here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=273040 post number 4 for intermediate league and OP of this thread for number of laps. Regulations remain constant for the series in question and laps will depend on event. The Lexus ISF RM Championship is conducted on a minimum race distance of 50KM.

Please read through the general thread as it provides much of the information you require. Please contact me if you have any other questions and we look forward to having you onboard as a potential long term member of ORDL.

Further to questions about race distances I will update series regulations in the general thread giving more information on number of laps per event. Im currently at work so will update as soon as I get chance.

My unofficial time for this track is 1:52.183. nobody else has practiced for the event? Just to see where i am with the other pilots...

My unofficial time for this track is 1:52.183. nobody else has practiced for the event? Just to see where i am with the other pilots...

I'll run a couple of laps tonight. But I think it may be quicker that 1.52. Not by much.

Yeah I think im somewhere round there mate. Would be nice if all ORDL members are in for the practice tomorrow night

Back