[OT]: Need your help! Need votes to get into the South Florida battle of the bands!

• Thread starter MidusGT
  • 20 comments
Hey, guys. I was looking to see if I could get a little support. Our band, Distrata, is looking to get off the ground and this local battle of the bands is a good start. Top ten voted bands get in. If you all could take a few seconds to vote for 'Distrata' for the battle of the bands at:

www.skatezoneunderground.com (will be on your bottom left)

I'd be so thankful!

Thanks again,
Daniel

Exactly where in South Florida? I've never heard of any of these bands.

Is this another hardcore show?

Giancarlo
Exactly where in South Florida? I've never heard of any of these bands.

Is this another hardcore show?

Well, it's the top 10 voted bands gaining entry. We just so happen to be in the hard-core vein, but we're not so much "tough guy, New York" hard-core. From the list, though, it's pretty diverse in terms of genre. This is in West Palm Beach, by the way.

Done and done. Proper linky would be helpful, MidusGT.

Come on people, Distrata are 12th at the mo - get voting!

I'll only vote for you if you are twice as good as strata..... or somehow are strata and cloned yourself and all play together.

Quixotic is horrible. do not vote for them.

Breaking Tides played at our school's battle of the bands. They're alright, but the only ones I know.

It's too bad Ject isn't on there, because they're the only ones i've seen who I actually enjoyed. Got a link to your band music before I vote for you?

edit: Where do you go to school?

Listening right now 👍

It's ok except for the guy who sings soft, I think he should just stick to screaming :lol:

you should vote for another band, clear your coockies and vote again for that band.
And do this a couple of times.
That band will then be banned from the list.
It wouldn't be fair, but it's an option :)

and if you have internet-access via cable-tv, your ip changes regularly, so you can vote again when you delete your coockies and noone will notice.

now serious.
The music itself is good, but i don't like the screaming.

I've also voted; good luck man.

Hopefully if you get big enough you won't just attract 12 year old girls like Carter Beats the Devil. :lol:👍

Dude, thanks for the comments and thanks so much for the votes! And hopefully it won't be 12 year olds. :dopey:

More votes!

Thanks, guys.

Honestly, I'd rather your music be instrumental. You guys are pretty rockin'. Your guitarist and bassist are pretty fresh.

I'll vote for you guys. Keep up the hard work.

Omnis
Honestly, I'd rather your music be instrumental. You guys are pretty rockin'. Your guitarist and bassist are pretty fresh.

I'll vote for you guys. Keep up the hard work.
I like they're vocals a lot too 👍

Silverzone
I like they're vocals a lot too 👍

you mean "their"...and I wasn't exactly complimenting the vocals.

Sure, I respect them and everything, but the music would just be so much more uninhibited were it just the instruments, in my opinion.

Have you guys done any instrumental tracks?

Omnis
you mean "their"...and I wasn't exactly complimenting the vocals.

Sure, I respect them and everything, but the music would just be so much more uninhibited were it just the instruments, in my opinion.

Have you guys done any instrumental tracks?
oops... gramma error

gramma.jpg

I've been looking for some chances to do that...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways.....

Yeah, some instrumental tracks would be nice 👍

Back