Own Romano Artioli's Personal 650hp Bugatti EB110 SS America

You guys are probably more into the jelly-bean fords of the late 90's. Or Veyrons, lol. This thing is a stunner. Coolest supercar ever made, this. I hope whoever buys it is a guy who will DRIVE the dang thing.

Chris Harris has a great review with a yellow one- check it out on YT. He rips it up.

You guys are probably more into the jelly-bean fords of the late 90's. Or Veyrons, lol. This thing is a stunner. Coolest supercar ever made, this. I hope whoever buys it is a guy who will DRIVE the dang thing.

Chris Harris has a great review with a yellow one- check it out on YT. He rips it up.

Nope
90's Edge design Fords define ugly 90's style to the extreme. I know first hand as I had one of the worst, Australian AU Falcon. At least it was an XR6 so some of the ugliness was taken away.
And the Veyron is ugly as well.

90's supercars that look good to me, Jaguar XJ220, McLaren F1, Ferrari F355, and the one a lot of others hate, Ferrari F50.

Dunno, it looks good in a strange kind of way for me.
But the coolest thing about it is the history behind the car in my opinion.

I really don't like Bugatti, but this is the only car they make that I would consider owning and not selling. I think it's really awesome looking. It's one of my favorite cars to drive in Forza.

I agree with the mainstream opinions. It's an ugly car. But I'd want one and sell it immediately to buy something nicer. :P

Back