Patches patches patches patxhes?????

• Thread starter BradKinder
  • 131 comments
Just returned to GT life menu and it informs me it is down for maintenance right now.

This may have something to do with GT5P's servers going down, no? We may finally get leaderboards and an overall better online infrastructure. I really hope we get truly private rooms, though.

Download to a usb stick from a library, friends house, parents house, neighbors computer, work computer, go straight to PD and download directly off their server,break into a house and use their computer. There are lots of ways.

Haha 👍 and if you cant choose from any of These options, I Wonder that you Even got electricity :dunce:

This may have something to do with GT5P's servers going down, no? We may finally get leaderboards and an overall better online infrastructure. I really hope we get truly private rooms, though.

Well if we get leaderboards than I will Play gt5 After 2 months

to be honest i'm not expecting much from the next update eg. new features but i do hope they fix the issues from the last update (long loading screens:yuck: and general freezing)

to be honest i'm not expecting much from the next update eg. new features but i do hope they fix the issues from the last update (long loading screens:yuck: and general freezing)

This is pretty much what KY stated this update would be. Fix bugs and issues caused by 1.10.

Who do think we are getting a bug fix patch today? :dopey:

According to the down time it could be today, next week "only" the Nascar seasonal & a OCD update, the following week maybe a "real" game patch with something new & the last week a DLC package (new tracks & cars).

What do you think? :)

I think you guys get tooo hyped... We all know PD/Sony... We all get dissapointed so so so so so many times from these guys... And still nothing learned?
If they make us 1 time happy, they make us dissapointed 10 times...

I think you guys think and write something here, people get hyped and then the dissapointment bomb will explode...

Kaz already said the next update will be lean, bug fixes and the like. And this may not even lead to a patch.

What do you mean? We have private lobbies, but they aren't private enough, or what?

Well they aren't 'private', a private lobby should be invite-only. If people are in a 'private' lounge in GT5, anyone from their friends list can join, maybe when people don't want them too (i.e. private league, drift team meet, etc).

Next thing, you get random nutters and 'friends' you've never played with before coming into your lobby changing the settings, going on 'start race' or setting it to 100 laps of Nurburgring 24 hr layout.

I'm really sick & tired of more and more features that rely on an internet connection for no good reason. My connection is patchy at best so why can't they put these "seasonals" et al in a patch for people like me? I paid the same for the game as everyone else but I don't get the same end-product.

This may be a bit unrelated, but I just went to the GT website and saw Seasonal prices are in their original amount. Nurb 24h on Real Circuit is 226,300. http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gt5/event/d5892.html

Did anyone see this before maintenance? Just making sure here.

I just saw this and it kinda freaks me out. I never even looked at the site before the server went down, but I'm going to be pretty bummed if they reduced the credit rewards for the seasonal events. My cash cow, the ~500k in just over 3 min on Sarthe will be sorely missed if this is the case.

Latest Posts

Back