[PC] DCS 1.5 & 2.0 Open Alpha

From 00:30 to 00:40 he is saying
"And they still think 2.0 comes out this year"

Then he goes on...
"We throw something on sale, people get their hopes up again.. They should know how long our coffee breaks are. Eventually even the pizza guy knew 2.0 is never going to be released!"

"How stupid are these virtual pilots???"

Finally some good news?

Today we reached a significant milestone of moving the NTTR map into full internal testing such that our external testers can now pound on it.

There are still several blocking bugs, but we are working hard to resolve them has fast as we can.
http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2406744#post2406744

And someone from this reddit thread (the best place on reddit for DCS stuff) identified as an ED tester is saying "two weeks". I assume 2.0 and NTTR are going to be released simultaneously or within a "short" time.

You heard it - DCS 2.0 AND NTTR BY NEXT YEAR!!!1!
aBaC0MA.jpg

Images from a couple of years ago may not be in game, but in the terrain builder. Also as this is all WIP, seeing something change doesn't mean something has been deleted.

Someone is making a plane mod for Assetto Corsa :lol: what are the odds that someone will have gotten it fully functional before we get another plane in DCS?

Kind of news:

Wags

Dear all,

On 21 June at 1300 Pacific Standard Time, I will be running a live Twitch stream of me flying over the Nevada Test and Training Range map using DCS World 2. If there are any particular places over the map or planes you would like to see, let me know.

I hope you can all make it and see some live gameplay.

My Twitch channel is: http://www.twitch.tv/wagmatt

Thanks,
Matt

If anyone's running DCS on Steam, modules are on sale for the next 23 hours - MiG-15 and MiG-21 are 50% off, everything else is 75% off. Looks like I may have to pick something up to fill the flight sim shaped hole in my games collection. And then upgrade my joystick.

If anyone's running DCS on Steam, modules are on sale for the next 23 hours - MiG-15 and MiG-21 are 50% off, everything else is 75% off. Looks like I may have to pick something up to fill the flight sim shaped hole in my games collection. And then upgrade my joystick.
I think most of us stick to the ED website sales. There are more frequent sales. Also I read somewhere that the developer preferred people buying from their website.

What terminator said! I buy from the developers website and if you buy from there they are actually a bit cheaper too! And keep in mind that what you buy on the developers website, you can use those license keys in Steam but if you buy it from Steam you can't play it without Steam..

What terminator said! I buy from the developers website and if you buy from there they are actually a bit cheaper too! And keep in mind that what you buy on the developers website, you can use those license keys in Steam but if you buy it from Steam you can't play it without Steam..
Carlos, do you use steam for dcs at all?

Carlos, do you use steam for dcs at all?

No mate. All my dcs modules are from bought from the ED website. (edit: and then I never activate them to Steam no (to really answer your question))

And I guess this is what you get when you put us in an airliner

Last edited:
No mate. All my dcs modules are from bought from the ED website. (edit: and then I never activate them to Steam no (to really answer your question))

And I guess this is what you get when you put us in an airliner

The moral of that video is that DCS needs bigger flyable planes.

Back