PCCP CHAMPIONSHIP = Finished

• Thread starter Mr Grumpy
  • 523 comments
@Napalm_LT waiting on your combination mate.

What's the top speed of that Diablo GTR?
@richroo you may have to change your car mate if that thing is above the championship top speed rules.

Last edited:
Race 1 - 9 Laps
Oulton Park Fosters - Aston Martin DBR1/300

Oulton Park Fosters.jpg

I do not know why a few AI times did not post. I am now a drifting god after muscling that car around that track.

What's the top speed of that Diablo GTR?
@richroo you may have to change your car mate if that thing is above the championship top speed rules.
çool keep track i'll get another car :)
Imo. it cant be that far off ? i thought it was good when i tried it ! Had to control it round the track not full speed !

Last edited:
Did I do this right?

EBe7Yac.jpg

Oh wait I think that was the wrong combo. :lol:
I'll try to post something tomorrow, don't think I have any more left in me today.

Edit: Why is it resizing my image? I tell it to use full size. Do I have to make an account on an image hosting site and post it there first?

Last edited:
@Morgoth_666 You have to follow this race list

Championship Information.....

Race 1 - 9 Laps
Oulton Park Fosters - Aston Martin DBR1/300
Winner =

Race 2 - 11 Laps
Knockhill International - BMW 320 TC
Winner =

Race 3 - 13 Laps
Circuit de Barcelona Club - Olsbergs RX Supercar Lite
Winner =

Race 4 - 10 Laps
Willow Spring Horse Thief Mile - Caterham Seven 620 R
Winner =

Race 5 - 7 Laps
Nürburging Sprint - Porsche 924 Carrera GTP
Winner =

Race 6 - 7 Laps
Brands Hatch GP - Radical SR3-RS
Winner =

Race 7 - 8 Laps
Sakitto National Circuit - Ford Mustang GT
Winner =

Race 8 - 7 Laps
Ruapuna Park GP - Nissan Fairlady 240ZG GTS-II
Winner =

Race 9 - # Laps
Hockenheim Short -
Winner =

Race 10 - # Laps

Winner =

We're doing race one now.

And the rules and guideline are posted in the first 2 post in page one :)

We're doing race one now.
He's joking Chikane. ;) Either that or we've now got to do 5 hours at Nurburgring. :crazy:

@Mr Grumpy - I've edited my first post on page one to display my times in. I thought they would be easier to find then.

Oh and Morgoth, yes GTP auto resizes images (to save space and load times). External images are ok.

Why is it resizing my image? I tell it to use full size. Do I have to make an account on an image hosting site and post it there first?
GTPlanet resizes any local upload to a 800px maximum width.

Imgur doesn't require an account. It's been my new favorite external solution for the rare occasion that I need one. 👍

He's joking Chikane. ;) Either that or we've now got to do 5 hours at Nurburgring. :crazy:

@Mr Grumpy - I've edited my first post on page one to display my times in. I thought it would be easier to find then.

It might not be a bad idea actually to make a thread just for results, and then edit the posts there. If we are even supposed to be putting this in this part of the forum... It's technically not online racing, but still might belong there.

GTPlanet resizes any local upload to a 800px maximum width.

Imgur doesn't require an account. It's been my new favorite external solution for the rare occasion that I need one. 👍
Thanks, you posted that while I was writing this. I'll try that then. Works now. :)

Last edited:
oh Sh#t the lights gone green !

it is not you typical online racing , but we are here supporting gts not using it to advertise ! am i right @Famine

it is not you typical online racing , but we are here supporting gts not using it to advertise ! am i right @Famine
Do what Rich?! You've lost me there. :boggled:
Got the right thread fella? :)

Have you got a Lambo replacement yet? Something just a bit tamer. ;)

(Although it's got to be said this game is very biased towards speed machines! "Slower" cars are harder to find.)

Last edited:
Ok I have an actual run at round 1 now. Spent probably an hour longer than I should have lol. I kept getting faster than my first decent run but I kept getting punted(or punting myself) at the end. The car is really fun when you can convince it to turn. Oh and it's rather loud... but on the plus side I couldn't hear my engineer's constant yammering. ;)

I thought we were considering turning them all in at the same time but I guess for now we're just posting them as we finish.

VfVaNJc.jpg

Copied to my first post on page 2.

Last edited:
After a good few restarts for AI adjustment I managed to get a good close race out of them, where they took a bit of effort to overtake cleanly and when I did they were still close on my heels at the finish. Quite enjoyable. I hadn't driven the Aston for a while, I'd forgotten its idiosyncrasies. :)

My time is over HERE.

@Morgoth_666 good time there mate, wish I'd accepted your Nurburgring ring time :)

Regarding waiting for people to show their times (because some people seem more active than others) I thought sod it, just post it when you're happy.

9 results in, 1 to go.
@richroo (still require your car selection)

Last edited:
My result here.

Might post a vid of my most fun (if slowest!) race - really enjoyed this one!

Edit - @Mr Grumpy - on mine you might want to look at last place lol - best approach for me in terms of getting a time turned out to be put them at 120 and let them **** off :lol:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back