PCCP CHAMPIONSHIP = Finished

• Thread starter Mr Grumpy
  • 523 comments
Thanks @Morgoth_666, I have my times in my phone and will upload from the road as you all progress. I won’t hold this up currently running setup adjustments for Race 6.
Don't do mojave sidewinder (race 10) it's changing to Boa Ascent but I don't know how many laps, might get a chance to test it tonight & change it on the championship

:banghead:

I reuse to race on that track :mad:

I'll never let it go them leaving out the full version. :grumpy:

:grumpy:
It was Mojave Sidewinder before, you wasn't against that layout :confused:

This isn't the layout I think you think it is, it's not the one with the banking on.

We're racing this layout

Not this layout

Last edited:
687DBA86-47C9-4EEF-9B6B-C65ABE9C7263.jpeg

It was more about restarting, not racing. Spent 4 hours and reached line no more 5 times :). Sadly on my fasted race got slow down warning 2 times.

@Mr Grumpy Hi Have to confess i was not able to get time yet or some pain relief ..
it will get done but am still a stones throw form my wheel !
Don't want to hold all up so could you move on and i will do them asap !

@Mr Grumpy Hi Have to confess i was not able to get time yet or some pain relief ..
it will get done but am still a stones throw form my wheel !
Don't want to hold all up so could you move on and i will do them asap !
I'm sure people are already doing their times on various track combo's in preparation mate, I know @Corsa is getting ahead because of his trip, I've been practicing with a few, so it's not really holding that side up as people are free to set their times as & when, they just can't post them until the right time.

I can't update the Championship until all 10 results are in, but it'll catch back up with itself & fall back into place eventually, so don't worry.

Just hurry up :lol:

it will get done but am still a stones throw from my wheel !
Stop throwing stones at it and grab hold of it. :mischievous:

Anyway throwing stones will damage that shoulder of yours further. And your wrist. ;)

I'm sure people are already doing their times on various track combo's in preparation mate,
While waiting for Rich I'm already half way through the next championship. :P

I'm tight on schedule with those races. Got commited Vintage GT league, have to test car for another gr.5 round, got to keep sorting out GT sport tuning and handling in general. Gladly currently real life on hold on to not mix up into graphics.

Well you did say default date at 12:00 - It gets a bit warm in Barcelona during the summer at noon! :)

It would be better in say spring or autumn or winter or any other time. :lol:
Spring is the default date.

It's another bug in the game, you have to reapply the default date setting for it to change, otherwise it'll stay as the last default date selected.

Summer was obviously the default date belonging to 1 of the 2 previous races.

If my memory serves me correctly race 1 was default summer, race 2 was default spring, race 3 is default spring aswell. But if you don't give the setting a nudge it'll stay summer throughout.

Last edited:
Ran a few laps at the Horse Thief Mile today to get used to it. So much fun but a quick 20 minute session is probably a third of my lifetime time spent here. The Caterham is much friendlier than I remember from PC1, but I almost think there were 2 like this in the first game and I only drove the slowest(and did not like it a lot). If that's correct I think this one might be the faster one or similar to it. It seems pretty snappy. Still not sure, that one was in the trackday groups and this is Road D. At any rate it doesn't have that annoying feeling like the rear is just constantly slowly floating off to one side or the other that the PC1 car did - and you'd think this track would accentuate that.

Still several seconds off what I should supposedly be running but sel is usually one of the faster names I see so I might not get that much closer... if I pick up a second I'd probably be happy. Rear tires are a good bit higher pressure than the fronts but the balance isn't bad with no adjustments.

I'm still in - pCARS3 has nothing for me, and although I'm spending much more time in AMS2 now there's still plenty of fun to be had with this too :)

I'm in too, but not so fast with my results. Usually I play once a week (one of the leagues on Monday's) and I can find another day in the same week, but not more. Of course, I can do few races at the same day, but my results will be I wouldn't like to share :).
I haven't tried race 3, but will do that this week for shure.

Oh I'm still about too. I've done a couple of race 3s. Still might have room for a little improvement.

Rich hasn't raced online recently, I sent him a message but haven't had a reply yet. Hope he's OK.

After ~10 mins our times are all pretty close!

Last edited:
Back