PDR TV ep 3

• Thread starter nk4e
  • 35 comments
awesome job guys!
alotta variety in it too.
size isnt bad for length.
had alotta good drifts in it. had some bad ones.
overall its good! 👍

ahh boys, i finally got to watch it. pretty awesome stuff guys

i loved the drifting on trial mountain, when the view was the the roof of the white car, lol (was it the altezza) anyway that was awesome with the other guys going the other way, JUST missing them :dunce: . i enjoyed that. :dopey:
The supra rallying?, that was pretty cool, but like.. i dunno

Everyone its worth the download, and its good to see where the skills of these guys lie

AND I SHOULD BE IN THE VID!!!!...but i got lazy and didn't get a capture card... :dunce:

so yea...ill try to get in the next one..or maybe if i can get to dangs house......

Not bad, definitly worth the download. I just can't believe the Supra won in the Swiss Rally against the RS200. I've pulled off some impressive times in my road version, and after driving the Supra, i'm surprised it didn't lose control, hop the fence and leave the course, lol.

Kool vid, there were some nice and not so nice drift but yeah I enjoyd it. 👍

Too much rally at the end though. :)

Go PDR. :)

AHAHha Sweet! Thank You Vin!!! AWSOME

lots of rally at end b/c not enough clips to fill up the time... i was hoping to get 10mins then i forgot about credits.. so it added like 1min..

the supra is really good for rally... I have mine at 800hp and it does fine... Just lighten up the shockes so its not to rough...

-TD

awesome vid guys! first post here. i noticed in the vid that someone was drifting a trueno with a black bonnet. ive been looking in the used car lots for some time now, and i cant find it. i used to have that version of the car in GT3, but i cant find it here. is that the SS version? ( i think its suichi shiingo version or something like that) because the only SS version of the trueno that ive seen on car lists i assumed was the new carolla, because it said it was something like a 1996 model. am i mistaken? and if im not, where can i get this car???? thanks! and again, great job with the vid!

Amazing video!! Gives me ery nice inspiration and it also gives me people to look up to in the team ^_^ I'll be in the next Video btw ;)

originally posted by: toyota drifter

used car lot 2 should be there after like 60 days? something like that
-TD

im on day 816. ive looked though all three used car lots. ive looked through them about each time the car lots were updated.since i started looking for it, the lots have updated about ten times. still no ss trueno. :mad: should i buy some other cars from the used car lot maybe?? its drivin me insane!

jayballash
im on day 816. ive looked though all three used car lots. ive looked through them about each time the car lots were updated.since i started looking for it, the lots have updated about ten times. still no ss trueno. :mad: should i buy some other cars from the used car lot maybe?? its drivin me insane!

from personal experience, id say yes, go look for another car. i dont even use my SS trueno. it feels powerless under 8k rpm....

Watched the vid. last night, but didn't have time to comment. Overall it's a great vid. Well put together and the music is excellent -- one minor thing though: whoever drifted the SSR5 at the begining of the vid kept touching the walls which I didn't like 1 bit.

Anyway, I'd love to participate in the making of something like this with the green monster Miata :D

edit: as for the SS trueno... in my opinion it's not worth it. I can't drift it worth crap -- it lags (during which time you start to understeer) and then it hits boost... terrible. Unless of course you have the gears set very low, which gets annoying fast because your top speed gets low and you burnout whenever you touch the gas. There is a ton of better cars IMO.

Back