Pdzero

• Thread starter omega
  • 9 comments
MAN THIS IS A GAMECUBE FORUM AND YOU DONT HAVE THREADS ON PDZERO??!!Well here, Ill start one if you have anything to say about the game post here. I mean come on this is going to be the game of all games!! ( if rare doesnt screw up)

I just to have to comment on how I love the fact that before I posted here, this supposedly important thread had zero replies and five views, and hadn't been looked at in months. He he.

Originally posted by M5Power
I just to have to comment on how I love the fact that before I posted here, this supposedly important thread had zero replies and five views, and hadn't been looked at in months. He he.

Heh the GC forum is probably one of the most dead parts of GTP

The GC has almost no racing games out or slated in the future, kind of hampers it on a Racing oriented Forum I'd say.
I buy more Gamecube than Xbox games, but having nobody to talk to about them, it kind of kills the point of starting threads.

Its a shame though I was thinking of buying a GC because I heard square were making a new RPG for it.

They are, it's called Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. It looks as though it's going to be an Action RPG with super deformed characters (Final fantasy 7, and 9 art styles) It's going to be Gamecube exclusive, and basically the only reason that Square is doing it is because Nintendo told them that this was the only way they would allow the release of any Square SNES games onto the Gameboy advance. Which IMO is a great deal all around, as I'd like to have Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana at my fingertips again. :)
This will probably be the only Squaresoft game for the gamecube though.

Oooooo chrono trigger handheld!
Sounds very tempting, but I also heard that they were going to release FF tactics for the GBA. That would keep me going for a while.

As for the GC FF game, what do you mean by action?
Like Zelda/Kingdom hearts?

I don't think anyone really knows what to expect yet, but if it's an action RPG from square, Secret of Mana/Saga series are probably better comparisons. Probably right after the holidays we'll see more info, as right now Nintendo and Square want people to buy their current software instead of concentrating on the future.
FF tactics is going to be an all new game, called FF tactics advance. (not a rehash of the original, which was a great game IMO.)

I can never seem to stick to action RPG`s im too lazy :) . I tried to play secret of mana but I just couldnt stick to it, I just prefer having command based RPG. Its a shame FF tactics was never released over here in the UK. One day if I see an import copy ill have to snap it up. FF tactics is more like err shining force battle system, Ie you move around a grid and the battles last ages and are more tactics than the usuall FF games . You know attack, attack, magic, special move etc?

Back