Pec hybrids

• Thread starter bla
  • 7 comments

bla

I have Pec and am using it with epsxe. The code to create a hybrid is there and I can switch a car´s body but it´s suposed to be able to do more than that right? How can I change or upgrade the engine, tyres etc.?

Well...PEC Playstation Emulator Cheater. Basicaly a game shark for an emulator, any emulator. My doubt is that although I can use the code for the car hybrid I can´t mess with horsepower or weight or whatever. The codes in pec are pre-built and that one does only one thing (at least it´s the one thing I can do with it :rolleyes: ) it makes the 1st car in the garage have the engine of the car previously selected. Fun but not that fun. I wanted to create a real hybrid not driving a mini cooper with the sound and performance of a gt-one. There´s also a list or tool we can use to create new codes - what I´m looking for is someone who can tell me these codes or explain me how the one I´m trying to use works cause I don´t understand the final step described by pec.

Never seen a ps2 game shark. As I said pec is a program cheater designed exclusively for any psx emulator (adripsx, epsxe etc.).
As for the game shark code part I think so, but since all the codes I used so far are pre-built ones I can´t be sure. I tried using game shark codes from a webpage link suplied with the program. They didn´t work but I guess the links were there for reason, they must be appliable, can be just for learning or understanding of codes though.

Thanks a lot Heydu. :)
I already posted my problem there I´m hopping to get an anwser now. Cool site by the way this guy does things I never tought possible.

Latest Posts

Back