Pedophile running for US Congress

United States
Indiana
pie4july
This man openly admits to being a racist, says he is a pedophile, thinks rape is cool and thinks Hitler is a hero. He has openly stated that "We need to switch to a system that classifies women as property, initially of their fathers and later of their husbands".

He is running for congress. Once single vote for this man is beyond despicable and anyone who even thinks of voting for him should be ashamed! These people are coming all out of the woodwork under President Trump. He has opened a world of hate. Under Trump, more white nationalists are running than ever before. Why is no one talking about this?

http://www.businessinsider.com/raci...rce=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-politics

This man openly admits to being a racist, says he is a pedophile, thinks rape is cool and thinks Hitler is a hero. He has openly stated that "We need to switch to a system that classifies women as property, initially of their fathers and later of their husbands".

He is running for congress. Once single vote for this man is beyond despicable and anyone who even thinks of voting for him should be ashamed! These people are coming all out of the woodwork under President Trump. He has opened a world of hate. Under Trump, more white nationalists are running than ever before. Why is no one talking about this?

http://www.businessinsider.com/raci...rce=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-politics

Good for America for having the democratic open-ness to allow anybody to run. Bear in mind that racist or paedophilic thoughts are not crimes.

Obviously my personal hope is that absolutely nobody votes for him.

Last edited:
In a country of 200 miion+ voters I expect you could run a cat for office and it would get votes.

Technically speaking, the US Constitution doesn't seem to specifically prohibit non-humans from running for President....

cqO4ZMLl.png

Ser Pounce 2020
#MakeAmericaDAWWWAgain

In a country of 200 miion+ voters I expect you could run a cat for office and it would get votes.

That was what I meant anyone who runs will get at least some votes among such a large voting 'audience'.

PS
On a previos post of yours. Yeah I was fed up but I'm not going to not talk to you. I'm not 12, and as stated before I do like some of the discussions we had.

Technically speaking, the US Constitution doesn't seem to specifically prohibit non-humans from running for President....

cqO4ZMLl.png

Ser Pounce 2020
#MakeAmericaDAWWWAgain

It does. Amendment 14, I think. To follow your example: a cat can be declared a 'legal person' for the purposes of appropriate legal actions but would then be barred from holding office. It can not be a 'person' as otherwise defined in law as it isn't human, however much it tries to own your couch.

It does. Amendment 14, I think. To follow your example: a cat can be declared a 'legal person' for the purposes of appropriate legal actions but would then be barred from holding office. It can not be a 'person' as otherwise defined in law as it isn't human, however much it tries to own your couch.

"Scoop Chang; Bejing Bugle. The constitution clearly states that nobody can be elected President more than twice."
"Ah, no body. But as you can see, I've got a shiny, new body!"

nixon-a-song-and-dance-manor-head.gif

You guys are missing the best/worst bit of this.

Larson was briefly married to a woman named Augustine. The marriage lasted less than a year and Augustine gave birth, in secret, to an unnamed daughter in February 2015. By June 2015, Augustine had transitioned to male, renamed himself as Finn, filed a child maintenance waiver (presumably to keep the child a secret from Larson) and killed himself. I'm not entirely sure how one goes from a pregnant, married woman to a divorced mum and dead man in that period of time, but that's quite the whirlwind.

Augustine split from Larson and delivered the child in secret because, according to her maintenance waiver, Larson kept raping her so that she could get pregnant to have children that he told her he would then have sex with, and - although it's difficult to speak for her - I'm guessing she wasn't hugely in favour of that idea:

"During our relationship, he was severely emotionally and sexually abusive towards me. He stated multiple times that he wanted to have sex with a child. He talked about how he would manipulate and trick the child into giving him sex, told me he wouldn't love the child if they did not have sex with him, and stated he had no interest in children other than sexual ... [He] raped me until I was pregnant and stated his intention to have sex with my child after she was born."
He responded to that (I'm not sure of the circumstances by which he became aware of the child) with:
"It didn't concern me that given my history of raping you, as well as the gravity of what I was proposing doing with the children, I might irreparably destroy our relationship and any prospect of my ever seeing the children (especially unsupervised)."
That's not the best/worst bit, it's just background. Yes, it gets better/worse.

Augustine/Finn's parents currently have custody of the daughter. Larson is fighting to get custody. Of a three-year old child that he's accused of wanting to have sex with. No, we're still not at the best/worst bit yet.

During a custody hearing, a judge asked him if he wanted to have sex with his three-year old daughter. I mean, pretty simple safeguarding question during a custody hearing for the child, isn't it? "If we give you this child, would you have sex with her?", "No."

What did Larson say? He said he didn't know as he'd only met the child once before - in a supervised visit - and he "could see it going either way"...

Shockingly, neither the judge nor jury members were convinced that the child would be safe in his custody.

His manifesto is here, FYI:
https://archive.fo/2gVvl

Set phasers to cringe.

Guess it's a good thing nobody is doing that, then.

Yeah, except for the part where on sites like 9Gag's fresh section, pedophiles keep trying to normalize their actions with memes and you have plenty of people responding positively. It a shame they get banned so quick otherwise I could point you in their direction.

Yeah, except for the part where on sites like 9Gag's fresh section, pedophiles keep trying to normalize their actions with memes and you have plenty of people responding positively. It a shame they get banned so quick otherwise I could point you in their direction.
Plenty of LGBT people? I'd be surprised if that community wanted anything to do with the NAMBLA types.

When all the traditional norms and rules having to do with sex, gender and identity are off, they are off. Society can and will evolve to something entirely different to what we have known in the past. Genetics and memetics have separate goals and separate timelines.

When all the traditional norms and rules having to do with sex, gender and identity are off, they are off. Society can and will evolve to something entirely different to what we have known in the past. Genetics and memetics have separate goals and separate timelines.

Are you implying that with our less religious idea's about sex we'll eventually have to accept pedophelia due to accepting sex outside of marriage and gay marriage?
I think I'm getting this wrong :P

And why did it include a sentence in my qoute that's not visible in your post? :embarrassed:

These people are coming all out of the woodwork under President Trump. He has opened a world of hate. Under Trump, more white nationalists are running than ever before. Why is no one talking about this?

Polemic level: over 9000.

Plenty of LGBT people? I'd be surprised if that community wanted anything to do with the NAMBLA types.

No, pedophiles. If you spam the web with enough misinformation you'll bound to end up with a bunch of followers.

Remember the Brexit and Trump as President.

He's right about more white nationalists running than ever before.

Thankfully the record number is only eight though.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/white-nationalists-running-for-office-in-2018-2018-5

Yeah, but associating that with the presidency of Trump just like that, simply because he is not fond of him is ridiculous and polemic. What about the things that have improved since Trump became president? Or is it ridiculous to spin unfounded assumptions just like that, no matter which way they go?

I blame the moon phases.

Yeah, but associating that with the presidency of Trump just like that, simply because he is not fond of him is ridiculous and polemic. What about the things that have improved since Trump became president (which also probably have little to do with his presidency, which is my point)
I understand your point. However, according to the article one of the candidates said President Donald Trump speaks to people like him when he decries "globalists." The thread starter isn't the only one making a connection no matter how erroneous you believe it to be.

I understand your point. However, according to the article one of the candidates said President Donald Trump speaks to people like him when he decries "globalists." The thread starter isn't the only one making a connection no matter how erroneous you believe it to be.
And there were many not so decent people who reared their ugly head during Obamas presidency claiming to have been influenced / inspired by him.
Holding that against somebody is pretty weaksauce as people get inspired by the strangest things all the time. Its just a non-argument.

And I am by no means a supporter of Trump, I dislike him a lot, same with Hillary. I just think this is a very weak and polemic argument, no matter who is making it.

And there were many not so decent people who reared their ugly head during Obamas presidency claiming to have been influenced / inspired by him.
Holding that against somebody is pretty weaksauce as people get inspired by the strangest things all the time. Its just a non-argument.
Once again, I understand your point but have you any examples? It'd be interesting to see whether people held that against the many not so decent people or Obama at the time.

Have you any examples? It'd be interesting to see whether people hed that against them or Obama at the time.
There were actually many groups of people in the US who were inspired to push their twisted racist and ideological agendas because Obama was black, gaining ground in the process - if you were a polemic and hated Obama you could say he inspired racist groups and even the Ku Klux Clan and helped them to gain influence and hold that against him.

This is similar to people claiming that computer games inspires people to commit shootings or racing games inspiring people to speeding leading to massive traffic accidents.

You have little control over who you inspire and in which way, you can unintentionally ''inspire'' people to act against your very ideals because in their twisted minds it makes sense.

Thats why this is a weak argument.

Heck, just by posting this I may have influenced dozens of people in many completely different ways.

Back