People that took off work to play this game!

• Thread starter j6044
  • 9 comments
Just wanted to get an idea of how many others out there took vacation from work to play the ULTIMATE DRIVING SIMULATOR!

I did

heh

:D  I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who did.  Unfortunately, I'm going to be away from home for the next 10 days!!!  :reallymad:

i ditched my wife to play GT3
spent 3 hours recording previews/replays onto VHS
i think that counts for more than skipping work
uuhhhhhh......GT3...(drool)

I've got the WORST :( I work nights, I preordered (seems like years ago) wake up with the wife dangeling it in my face!! :( see what I got, so here I am at work reading about playing it.. :( :( this sux!!!

I took off work early on Tuesday to pick up my reserved copy, played 4 hours that night till wifey started bitching, then took off work and played another 6 hours. Boy are my thumbs tired.  :D

I quit my job and ran out and purchased GT3 on Monday and took it home just in time to remember I don't own a PS2.  I then had to sell my car in order to purchase the console.  At that time I learned that the game is much better with a steering wheel and pedals.  I scraped the last bit of money I had out of my account in order to buy that.  I may be out of a job with no car and rent coming up soon but this is a killer game all the same.

I had to work at 2 and figured I would go buy it at 8 and check it out and be there by 10 to get in early.  But I have a problem, so I was there at like 2:05 and Left the second my shift was over and as soon as my girlfriend went to bed @ 10:30 I was playing til 3:00.  And that is probably what I will do tonight too.  

WOOHOO! i took off work the eleventh, hopped on over to fairoaks mall VA and git it early in the mornin... played it solid till like 2:30 in the mornin lol

wife was ticked!

Back