Percent

Well - are you simply talking about percentages here - you need to get golds in ALL the GT mode events - all races and complete series (not the licenses though, you need at least bronze in those), complete the Arcade mode at the hard level, and get golds in all the Time Trials in Arcade mode. This should give you 100% (providing I haven't forgotten anything!) in the game status screen.

From there - well, you could set yourself a goal of getting all the cars, winning the F1 series in a non-F1 car - there's plenty to do.

Oh yeah - moving this to the GT3 forums...

Ah - I'll move it.

I think you just need to get gold on everything. There's no percentages.

I played that for years - right up until GT2 coming out.

If you take one attempt (day) only for each license test, ignore spot races and enter each other event only once, you get all the gold race cups after 100 simulation days. (Ie. day counter will say 101).

That's a nice round number, so that's the way I like to do my games. True, I do cheat by reloading over the occasional failed license test.

But it's fun plotting how to do just the right modifications to make enough money to keep going without re-entering an event. It's even more challenging if you require yourself to do everything in license test order, but it can be done.

I ran a good challenge to win the top championship in a front drive car - the Eclipse tunes up beautifully with the race mod and is good enough. The older model Prelude tuned up really well as well.

Back