Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

Nice Z06! I already want to start a new thread even though my gallery is relatively small. I need a new start just like you guys.

Great start PB!!

3rd pic looks very good, to bad you left in the GT4 text (that is all blurry now)
5th is also a favorite of mine, very smooth pic and a great angle for the Vette.

That Vette looks great in red, I might have to get me one of my own :dopey:

Looking forward to your next update

The 4th to last is my favorite, although all of them are top notch. 👍

You should try showing your best (or favorite) pics in full size. That way, people can see the full beauty of them. 👍

Duck

Good restart Perfect Balance, 👍 These pics have a good sensation of speed. I really like the 17th is the reflects are impresionants.
Good job :)

Wow! Everybody is restarting his gallery!? It's a bit overwhelming to me... I ain't going to restart it. I'm too proud of the pictures in it to let the gallery lock and nobody seeing it again.

But about the pics it are really great pics 👍 but some angles are repeated though. #18 really does it for me while the shutter speed is a little too low IMO.

Wow, thanks everybody.

@duck: I don't want to make the pics bigger, until i find somehow to put borders on my pics, because otherwise they dont look that good full size.

@sejtur: yeah some of the angles are reapeated, because i was just trying to hurry and get the pics done. I had pics that were a lot better, but my fash drive got corrupted and i had to take all the pics over again.

@ekmatt: The corvette was your idea, but el capitan was mine, so yea, it was partly because of you.

I was starting to wonder why your gallery dropped off the front page, that doesn't happen very often. This is a great start, especially with the huge update. Most all of these pictures are good but here are some standouts.
In real life, the C5 Z06 was a great handling car and could out maneuver cars costing twice as much. The #1 photo makes that known--it looks low, wide, like a race car, just ready to destroy that corner.
I really like the many colors of #4. The blue sky in one corner, the blue curb in the other, and right in the middle is the red car with the bright yellow line. That's a nice, luxurious color blue on that curb, too. This pic is reminiscent of a real one I have of the C6 Z06. It was from Automoblie Magazine, I believe.
For some reason I really like the combination of the red Vette with the gray/brown back ground in #5. On most round lights in GT4 there are a bunch of jaggies at the edge of the light. They aren't very noticable in this picture, though. Overall this is one of the most flawless pics in this set.
My opinion about the green tinted #9 photo is that it's, well, ugly. Sorry about the bluntness of that comment because red and green do look good together, especially during the Christmas season. But only if they're seperate colors, because if one has the tint of the other, in this case the red is tinted green, the results are usually just ungood.
The best aspect of the 13th picture is it's background. I dig the hue of blue that adorns the sky, and the bright shimmer of the enourmous granite El Capitan looks nice. Your signature goes especially well with the colors in that pic.
And then there's good 'ol number 18, which is by far my favorite. The angle, contrast, reflections, the fact that it's one of those partial shots, all make it the best of the set. On the front of the car there a a lot of lines I would have smudged smooth, the front wheel arch, for example. But the compostion and presentation of this photo makes up for a few jaggies.
Probably the fastest looking pic is #20. I like the combination of im and tire, that looks like a combo one might get for the real car. The curve of the blur is odd, but that's why it's good.
The deep contrast of the 21st pic really stands out, along with the simple straight lines that I'm a big fan of. But the whole car has slathered with rough lines. It might take a little while longer, but I can wait an extra day or so for higher quality pictures.

Keef, you should be given an commenting award! Your comments are by far the most interesting ones to read.

@JFM: So far I think its only me and ekmatt.

@440: Yea, i like those too.

Thanks everyone.

Ok, heres my next one, I'm quite pleased with this one. I'm going to try what duck said and post my best pics full size.

LEAVE A COMMENT!!!

Hella nice update dude. Really nice, I see you're improving tremendously 👍 (I'm using big words :lol: ) This one is hella tight also:

I think that picture shows the wideness of the car. That's what I like about it.

👍 👍 2 thumbs up hehe

Humble...big word?

Anyways, awesome update, the car looks great in that color.
The 3rd row of thumbs is my favorite.

Back