Perfect Balance's Gallery (Update: LIME GREEN Lowrider Dodge Ram /Please look.)

Perfect Balance

Lead
Premium
P_Balance
Well I guess this is my gallery.
Now I have to find a way to change the title.
well heres some more

Here's one done in kenny's carbon fiber shop.
Thanks.

Tips and comments highly appreciated(something like that)

Edit your first post and change the Title... ;)

Nice pics BTW, are those from Photmode only? If so, I like you style...

ViXeN
Edit your first post and change the Title... ;)

Nice pics BTW, are those from Photmode only? If so, I like you style...

To tell you the truth, it's about only half from photomode.
Thanks for the tip.

Ah OK, so you photshopped some of the pics?

My gallery (link in sig) is only photomode, no photoshop at all... Go check it out and leave me a comment.. ;)

ViXeN
Ah OK, so you photshopped some of the pics?

My gallery (link in sig) is only photomode, no photoshop at all... Go check it out and leave me a comment.. ;)
No photoshop either, just straight from gt4. I'll post more tomarrow, I gotta run.
I'll make sure to check yours out.

When you want to make them bright set it litlle bit more then you want and then when it comes to your computer it looks just like you wanted.
Cool Pics!

they look great just gotta work on how dark they are
and i think they would look a bit better with the style you did the sileighty; a bit blury (car), otherwise they dont look that active

speed junkie #2
they look great just gotta work on how dark they are
and i think they would look a bit better with the style you did the sileighty; a bit blury (car), otherwise they dont look that active
gues you beat me to the post, i ment the older ones

Nice gallery Perfect Balance, i guess you got the other Kenny to comment already! :D
Just keep working those angles and eventually you'll find the one you want, and also a little gallery oraganization will fix up you scattered images, try to format each update so that it looks clean, and also try to make your front page extra special coz thats what most people will look at. Other than that you're doing fine and welcome to the club! :cheers:

P.S.

Tip: use the dive replay to get some really crazy angles! press the square button during replays to activate it! đź‘Ť

PERFECT BALANCE
This sucks. I make them lighter, but they still turn out darker than I wanted.

Hint for you dude, I use brightness 8 - 10 on photomode... Looks crap on your TV Screen, but comes out great on the computer... ;)

Nice pics as well, they coming along nicely... ;)

s12ken
Tip: use the dive replay to get some really crazy angles! press the square button during replays to activate it! đź‘Ť

Thanks, I tried it on some of the pics on my update.(I changed the first post)

PERFECT BALANCE
Small update
Aston Martin

that's it for now because I have to get some sleep.
more tomarrow.
WOW, now those pics with the db9 are awesome; work of art, :drool: i specialy like the one with the cones.
Great pics đź‘Ť

PERFECT BALANCE
Thanks, I tried it on some of the pics on my update.(I changed the first post)

Well done PB! Try to get more interesiting angles and more people are bound to drop by!

The angles are ok,but try using another circuit,you know like some of the rally circuits,they have better backgrounds wich gives more interest in the picture. (apart from the car).

Ayreonaut
The angles are ok,but try using another circuit,you know like some of the rally circuits,they have better backgrounds wich gives more interest in the picture. (apart from the car).
Thanks for the tip. I'll probably try some rally pics tommarow

Back