• 10 comments
Portugal
South
HarskGaming96
1999-FranoisDelecour-Peugeot206WRCC.jpg
delecou1.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
But GT7 might have the livery editor. Let's just wait and see!
I don´t know... I don´t know if I´d be very pleased with it, as online lobbies would be filled with kiddies with swearwords written all over their cars with willies drawn in their hoods.

I don´t know... I don´t know if I´d be very pleased with it, as online lobbies would be filled with kiddies with swearwords written all over their cars with willies drawn in their hoods.
But for other side, it will be good because we will be able to make an racing livery for example....

Ex: Adding an number on the doors of our cars...

But for other side, it will be good because we will be able to make an racing livery for example....

Ex: Adding an number on the doors of our cars...
Quite indeed! I´d like to see it so I could recreate some less famous liveries and make my racing replicas better. It would also be a nice addition as I´m really into costumizing cars in terms of visuals and in Forza I have a huge garage filled with cars with liveries I made myself.

Quite indeed! I´d like to see it so I could recreate some less famous liveries and make my racing replicas better. It would also be a nice addition as I´m really into costumizing cars in terms of visuals and in Forza I have a huge garage filled with cars with liveries I made myself.
I didn't know that you have a huge garage with your own liveries. That's nice! 👍

Would be nice if they just gave us the option to select what year we wanted to get the different liveries.

Have you got a gallery online perhaps?

Would be nice if they just gave us the option to select what year we wanted to get the different liveries.

Have you got a gallery online perhaps?
I dunno if you can check it through Forza´s website. I haven´t checked it in ages...

Back