Pgr..

• Thread starter space
  • 9 comments
to lazy to find the other thread about it, but i forgot how fun this game was.

now i'm trying for the z06, and i just figured out that i can listen to the music that i have stored on my xbox.

I've been thinking about playing this again too now that Pako has it. Sometimes you just need someone to get as frustrated as you are ;)

I know what you mean, i'm a perfectionist. If i mess up in the first 5-10 seconds, i start over. i literally have thousands of restarts on that game:D

Originally posted by space
I know what you mean, i'm a perfectionist. If i mess up in the first 5-10 seconds, i start over. i literally have thousands of restarts on that game:D

If you mess up in the first 5-10 seconds the race is basically over anyway. I hate admitting it, but this is a hard game. I had much less trouble with Rallisport Challenge.

You know, it just occured to me, if your having trouble with the Z06 1 on 1 race, just set the head start to 20 seconds and beat him. Even if you don't get the Kudos, you still get the car, and then you can race circles around him.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
You know, it just occured to me, if your having trouble with the Z06 1 on 1 race, just set the head start to 20 seconds and beat him. Even if you don't get the Kudos, you still get the car, and then you can race circles around him.

Thats what i did:D 20 sec headstart with the skyline.

I swear up and down that z06 has NOS or something. i was trying to get the gold medal, and i couldnt do it with no head start, 5 sec, or 10 sec. the z06 would just blow by me. finally beat him witha 15 sec headstart. (that an about 4 times of me spinning him out)

I know it wasnt me, cause i was running *perfect* laps.

The computer cheats. :mad:

now i'm after 75k kudos:D

Actually I think that the AI is better in this game than most. Lot's of aggressive behavior compared to GT3. ;) Once I had the z06, I didn't have any problems. Usually the AI wipes out on the second or third lap on one of those uphill/right turn/jumps. :D Maybe I'm just subject to dumb luck though :)
Btw, I would have used the Exige, not the Skyline (if I had a choice, but I didn't have enough Kudos at the time.) It's not as fast, but the acceleration is great, and the handling top notch.

I just got the 75k car (forece or whatever).

Thats is one hell of a car. Went back and completed most golds on alot of the ones i missed in kudos mode and completed quick race with it.

I agree the ai is agressive, only game i know of that the ai will spin you out to win.

so i play by their rules now.

Originally posted by space

I agree the ai is agressive, only game i know of that the ai will spin you out to win.

so i play by their rules now.

:lol:

Oh and..... :mad: with jealousy over your new car. The Zo6 is as far as I've gone. Time to dust it off....
;)

Well, i just got the 360 modena, and its topless counterpart.

Excellent kudos gathering machines, due to the fact that it drives like the rear wheels are made of ice.

Also got the 100k car, the tuscan. havent used it yet, still with my trusty f car (that 75k car i mentioned above.

For some strange reason, i have a ugre to play all my xbox games all over again.

Back