Phantom D TV

LOL! hey i didn't know you recorded that battle of us! sorry my first lap was terrible... i was getting use to the wheel =]

*edit* the vid stops halfway! you can't see my better drifts!!!!!!

Ill get there TD. I havent played GT4 for over 3 weeks, my school work is stacked up on top of me atm.. but im gonna be getting a bit of a break soon. and ill jump right back into the drivers seat.

Plus my name is spelt in capitals "DRIFTN" :sly: (i wish i could change my account, i hate the name ;) )

-Pete

DRIFTN
Ill get there TD. I havent played GT4 for over 3 weeks, my school work is stacked up on top of me atm.. but im gonna be getting a bit of a break soon. and ill jump right back into the drivers seat.

Plus my name is spelt in capitals "DRIFTN" :sly: (i wish i could change my account, i hate the name ;) )

-Pete

yah me as well! lol

DRFTO

What happened to the team over the summer? No one contacted me or anything to let me know what we'd be up to...

I checked out Special Stage Route 5 for the first time the other day, and I think we should hit that place up; it's got that nice S-curve before the starting line.

What happened to the team over the summer? No one contacted me or anything to let me know what we'd be up to...

I checked out Special Stage Route 5 for the first time the other day, and I think we should hit that place up; it's got that nice S-curve before the starting line.
I was busy, sorry ^^"

Back