Photochop Co-op comp Idea

• Thread starter donbenniuk
  • 105 comments
I'm bored, and i definitely need something funky to chop... So i've come up with idea. Not a great idea mind, and one that could go horribly wrong, but hopefully it's gonna work.

Looking through this forum, it's plain to see that each member has a different approach to chopping and is stronger in certain areas. Whereas one may be a dab hand at applying sweet graphics, another kicks ass when it comes to blending body kits.

Therefore, surely (bear with me here) the best chop possible is one where each member does one modification to a car from their own strong area.

Rules of engagement:
1. It's a first come, first served basis. The first person to find a really good starting pic posts the pic (pref 1024x768). Try to make it as broadly appealing as possible, not just a 69' Caddi or the latest Escalade or whatever.
2. That was the difficult part, now hopefully the fun begins. Again, first come, first served. If you want to modify a certain section of the car, e.g. the wheels, or the skirts etc. then post "I wanna do the wheels!".
3. Once you've claimed your section save the starter pic, make the modification and post it back up. Try to make the post as small in Kb's as possible without loosing to much quality. Some of us have 56k :(
4. You can only make one modification to the car in total, we're looking for style diversity here.
5. MOST IMPORTANT: The next person can't modify the car until the previous person has posted the updated pic (obviously)
6. It all finishes when the car can no longer be modified

I'm sure it's gonna look mutant when finished, but we can always hope it'll look good :D Good luck

hmm, isn't that kinda like a battle chop (described in the in depth guide) only with the whole forum participating?

Originally posted by sn00pie
Battling involves two photoshoppers duelling eachother, by means of editing a certain image over and over. A battle is divided into rounds (with each a diffirent theme, if indicated). Now... A battle usually doesn't give a winner, it's more about creating a nice final image with the effort of two photoshoppers.
We haven't had too many battles here on GTP, so here's an example of one.
:)

ok well i found the car I GOT THE RIMS

Attachments

• srt10.jpeg
    srt10.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 142
Sweet well it seems to be working. Nice claim Viperman, good pic. Anyone fancy making another mod to the pic, then post idea before you save the pic to prevent more than one person making the same mod

oops, didn't see the original pic. Sorry 'bout the other attachment (very nice job BTW, I thought those were the original rims)

Attachments

• coop2.1.jpg
    coop2.1.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 94
You guys are thinking of Photoshop Tennis, where one person does one thing on the car. We had one with an Audi but it didnt go too far. A battle chop is when tow people "battle" it out to see who is the best (but not always to see who is the best)...

Guys guys, you''re only supposed to do one mod to the car each. And NO you can't change what someone's already done, cos we're looking to get as many different people involved as possible, so we can see as many different styles as possible

Originally posted by Jpec07
so basically if I did the wheels, I couldn't lower it or give it paint as well?

Viperman did the wheels, he claimed it, then you went and undid it..

And yes, you can only do one thing, lowering or wheels.

I didn't see the original pic, I thought those were the original wheels (mistake on my part, very good job on viperman's) my bad.

Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
You guys are thinking of Photoshop Tennis, where one person does one thing on the car. We had one with an Audi but it didnt go too far. A battle chop is when tow people "battle" it out to see who is the best (but not always to see who is the best)...

Thats what ive been saying.

Back