PhotoMode Competition - Week 36 - Closed

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 152 comments
pmc362jh.jpg

Welcome to Week 36 of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition

themegtrconcept8yq.jpg

• "Colourful Reflections"
  • Take a photo of the brightest, most colourful reflection you can get on the actual car - not the wheels.
  • The more of the car covered in a colour different to the car, the better.
  • Tip - Use darker cars so that the reflections stand out more.
  • Cars: Any car(s).
  • Week 36 Theme & Top 20 chosen by week 33 runner-up hurngt on behalf of week 34 winner Brock5000

deadlinevolvo1sd.jpg

• This competition will run for one week.
  • The approximate deadline is: November 5th.

rulesaudi3hs.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules may result in disqualification.

• You must use only your own work that has not been entered in any previous competition.
  • Only one entry may be submitted, mark it clearly as Final Entry.
  • Use to host your entry and copy the 'Thumbnail for forums' code into your post.
  • You may change your Final Entry once. If you do so, please edit your original entry make a new post linking to it. Minor updates to the same image are allowed.
  • Additional photos may only be posted in the form of either two honorable mentions in thumbnail form, or a single preview image that does not to exceed 400x300 pixels in size.
  • Do not ask other members to choose your final entry.
  • Photoshop is permitted to crop, resize, adjust brightness, contrast or gamma, rotate, add a border or small signature, or to remove the "Gran Turismo/©SCEI" watermark, if you so wish.
  • Photoshop may NOT be used to change levels, hue, saturation, sharpen, apply filters or otherwise manipulate the image in any form.
  • If you don't have Photoshop or other professional image management software, try a shareware one such as irfanview.

Warnings:
None

For members who have not participated in a Photomode Competition, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about how the system works.

Haha... that’s exactly what I was thinking ... I should have just waited for one more week! :scared:

Now THIS is awesome. I was really uninspired on week 35 (last week) so I didn't even enter, but I already have a pic for this one, and it's a definate mind-blower. :sly:

Very interesting topic indeed!

Here's my final entry!

H.M.

Tell me what you think please!

Good luck everyone!!

YAY!, I got this. Perfect theme! I know exactly the right place. I think it's going to be tough to beat the reflection I get. (I think.)

Div is back
It's nothing astounding as you said you would have...
I got a little over-excited. (Acually a lot.) Now that I look at the pics, they didn't turn out the way I thought they would. I couldn't get a good angle.:indiff:
( I feel retarded)

i think i might actually have a strong entry this time :dopey:
Final Entry

Preview
preview4kz.jpg

:dopey:

Back