PhotoMode Competition - Week 41 - Closed

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 158 comments
pmc417lj.jpg

Welcome to Week 41 of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition

themegtrconcept8yq.jpg

"My GT4"
  • Choose your favourite car, the coolest, the best looking or a car which you have driven more than others and take it out on a track where it excels. Have some fun and then take a photo. You may have other cars in the photo as well if you want to do a racing shot etc, just focus on the car you are driving. This time you must be not only behind the camera, but also behind the wheel!
  • The car must be in motion - no stationary or posed shots.

Eligible Cars
  • Any Cars

Locations
  • Any Track
  • No PhotoTravel
Week 41 Theme & Top 20 chosen by week 39 winner atlop

deadlinevolvo1sd.jpg

• This competition will run for one week.
  • The approximate deadline is December 10th.

rulesaudi3hs.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules may result in disqualification.

• You must use only your own work that has not previously been entered in any competition.
  • Only one entry may be submitted, mark it clearly as Final Entry.
  • Use to host your entry and copy the 'Thumbnail for forums' code into your post.
  • You may change your Final Entry once. If you do so, please edit your original entry make a new post linking to it. Minor updates to the same image are allowed.
  • Do not ask other members to choose your final entry.
  • Additional photos may only be posted in the form of either two honorable mentions in thumbnail form, or a single preview image that does not to exceed 400x300 pixels in size.
  • Photoshop or other graphics programs may only be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness, contrast or gamma, rotate, add a border or small signature, or to remove the "Gran Turismo/©SCEI" watermark, if you so wish. If you don't have Photoshop or other professional image management software, try a shareware one such as IrfanView or GIMP.
  • Photoshop or other graphics programs may NOT be used to change levels, hue, saturation, sharpen, apply filters or otherwise manipulate the image in any form.

For members who have not participated in a PhotoMode Competition, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about how the system works.

NICE! A very free-like theme! 👍

This should be fun. Only hard part...choosing the car. :indiff:

Heh, so for all intents and purposes, other than the requirement of the car being in motion, this is a Free Theme? Excellent :)

Brock, unless you're psychic, I believe Atlop was the Week 39 winner, not 49 ;).

maybe I am psychic Slipztrem, maybe I am... 💡

no wait, the doctor's certificate says psychotic, not psychic :dunce: :lol:

My favorite track, that's pretty easy... either Tsukuba or the N'ring... but my favorite car? Out of 730? That's gonna take some thinking.

hellaSmoked
That pic is very nice, i saw the rest of the set in your gallery, and i like them all. 👍

Thank you! :D

You have a sweet gallery as well. 👍

Well If you used only the tools allowed stated in the first post then I see no reason why it wouldn't.

RO_JA
Thank you! :D

You have a sweet gallery as well. 👍

thanks man. I just updated my gallery, so check it out if you get the time. :)

I have always liked the look of the euro R, and i think you finally convinced me to go buy one.

hellaSmoked
thanks man. I just updated my gallery, so check it out if you get the time. :)

I have always liked the look of the euro R, and i think you finally convinced me to go buy one.

Those wheels set it off though.

Back