Portugal
Porto, Portugal
ntx1982
nmft
logosf2oi4un3.jpg

qualifying2uipl0.jpg

____________________​

Theme: Street Cars
Cars: Any street car, including concepts and tuners (No race, rally or formula cars)
Tracks: Any
Phototravel: Yes

NOTE: The theme is for both PMC and 2.0 divisions

____________________​

RULES

pmcum1.jpg

• Brightness/Contrast Photoshop or other graphics programs may only be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness, contrast or gamma, rotate, add a border, or to remove the “Gran Turismo/©SCEI” watermark, if you so wish.

• Photoshop or other graphics programs may NOT be used to change levels, hue, saturation, sharpen, apply filters or otherwise manipulate the image in any form.

• When using brightness and/or contrast filters to alter an entry, it must be uniform throughout the entire picture.​

20en3.jpg

Photoshop adjustments, tools, and filters list:

• Crop
• Resize
• Levels
• Brightness/Contrast
• Hue/Saturation
• Blur filters
• Noise filters
• Sharpen filters
• Tools:
• Type tool
• Sharpen tool
• Burn tool
• Dodge Tool
• Blur tool
• Smudge tool
• Clone Stamp Tool (for removing watermark)

[Note:No plug-ins for any of the above adjustments or filters are to be used]
You can use layers for overlay and layer adjustments, but not to alter the geometry and original subject matter of the picture: like adding stickers and body kits, and objects that are not in the original image.​

____________________​

All entries should be uploaded by IMAGESHACK , and sent to NTX1982 in a PM.
You must type either "PMC" or "2.0" above your entry,
to let me know which division you are qualifying for.
Do not add a signature to your entry.
Do not post your entry in your gallery.
Do not use a photo from your gallery.
You will be allowed to change your entry once.
Deadline is 7 days from the time this post was made.​

There will be 16 competitors from each division to qualify for the tournament.
32 total.
The poll will be anonymous.
____________________​

Man I'm glad the theme is pretty open, I started working on an entry a few days ago hoping that I'd be able to enter it.

That was my intention mate.👍
And guys, when U submit your entries, leave a theme idea if U like (or post it here)👍

Oooh yes, I'll be entering for sure (If I can put TDU down for more then 5 seconds :lol: ).
Good luck hosting the tournament NTX. I'm sure you'll do a great job 👍

Oh thank god. I can use a shot i've made this week because it's according to the theme and the rules.

Hmmmm, I still don't know if I should enter or not. And if I do, if I should enter PMC or 2.0. Guess I better decide soon. :dunce:

Good luck NTX on running the competition, I am sure you will do a great job. 👍

ENTRY SUBMITTED

Let's hope i'm no loner on the PMC side :)

I think I may have to give this a miss although I said I would enter I am too busy now so I am afraid I have to forfit. Sorry

Ok might as well you never know.... i think ill go for PMC

Great man, join my side of the tournament :D
And don't say you don't stand a chance because you have a great style.

Sorry for being stupid, but each entry must be submitted according to the rules we'd like to go with, right?

So, if I want to go 2.0 side, I'll submit a 2.0 entry?

Sorry for being stupid, but each entry must be submitted according to the rules we'd like to go with, right?

So, if I want to go 2.0 side, I'll submit a 2.0 entry?

That's what I was wondering as well, how will NTX be able to identify the group we're in? Maybe NTX should update the first post in the rules section that submitted entries must have the info saying in which group they're gonna be with as well...

Entry Submitted!

Good Luck to all! 👍 & Ofcoarse Good Luck to NTX 👍

It's nice to see you being active again Funkshen, I've been missing your entries, especially after the SLR in your gallery 👍

All entries should be uploaded by IMAGESHACK , and sent to NTX1982 in a PM.
You must type either "PMC" or "2.0" above your entry,
to let me know which division you are qualifying for.

And what do you think this is? :)

I think I have that on the rules " You must type either "PMC" or "2.0" above your entry, to let me know which division you are qualifying for "
Or is something else?
:)

I think both me and ultra saw that part.
The thing is it doesn't say anywhere (that I've seen) that the entry itself has to be according to those rules.

I think people know that it must be with those rules (2.0 or PMC). Thats a logic thought:tup:

i might enter this one. i'll look in my folders and see what i have, though i have a lot of old shots.

Back