Photoshop Contest Inside!(Josh says read!)

Contest will end July 15, together we will pick the final entries then i will make a Poll for our finalist.

Here is the pic to shop:

Attachments

• rx-7.jpg
    rx-7.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 269
Dude, you gave it less than 2 hours and decided to give up?:confused: Look what time it is, most of GTP's members are in America, and don't stay up till wee' hours of the morning like myself.:D Trust me, by tomorrow night, everyone who participated in the other one will have posted here.:D Well, mostly everyone anyways.;)

There, I edited the name of the thread.:D Now it should draw more attention.:lol:

You can't use custom avatars until you have 200 posts.:embarrassed: Once you have 200, just go to My GTPlanet(it's a link button, very top of the page, left, underneath the Porsche), then go to edit options, I believe, then change avatar, then it'll show a place to upload from your hard drive.:)

Dayumn! That's fuggin' awesome!:eek: I like how you added that whole body kit.:eek: Looks great.

I really need to get Photoshop...:drool:

So far both submitted pics lok great!:thumbsup: Far better than I could ever imagine doing, with my mad Microsoft Paint skillz yo!:rolleyes: Die paint, die...

Originally posted by Josh
Dayumn! That's fuggin' awesome!:eek: I like how you added that whole body kit.:eek: Looks great.

I really need to get Photoshop...:drool:

I-Mesh is where i got Photoshop for free :D

if you dont have i-mesh you can d/l it from www.download.com and search for i-mesh.

i dont know if there are working versions on other programs like KazZa or Morpheus but you can try them if i-mesh dont work.

oh and if you didnt notice i did a lil somthing to the headlights brb i'll see if i can pull up an image of the stock RX-8 headlights 1 sec

Thanks, I'll try KaZaZ in a minute for Photoshop. I never d/l'd it before cause I'm on a 56k.:yuck: I'll just let it d/l while I sleep.:D

Oh, and yes, I noticed everything you did to that RX-7.:eek: Both pics are very impressive.:drool:

Originally posted by Josh
Thanks, I'll try KaZaZ in a minute for Photoshop. I never d/l'd it before cause I'm on a 56k.:yuck: I'll just let it d/l while I sleep.:D

Oh, and yes, I noticed everything you did to that RX-7.:eek: Both pics are very impressive.:drool:
:D i have 56k too, i let it d/l while i slept as your going to do :lol: i had cable but then i moved, and where i moved cable is unavailable :mad:

Latest Posts

Back