• 32,465 comments
United Kingdom
London
hey everybody send in pics of yourself in any means possible

Attachments

• picture 3.jpg
    picture 3.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 2,914
I'll post one.... I've been here for a while now and feel that I can "trust" you guys.... :rolleyes: :D

theband.jpg

I'm on the bottom, middle......

I hope I picked the right one of the three threads to post in...:)

~Peace~

LOL, we're all pretty harmless here and just a bunch of GT fanitics. We can't be all that bad. :) All right, the cats out of the bag. Lets see all those pics, and I will personally monitor each post to be sure that there is no member bashing so be nice and play fair. ;)

~Peace~

What about the other two dudes in the picture? Can we bash them?

I have about 400+ pictures from my trip on my uncle's digicam. There must be at least one with me in it. I'll have to find out.

LOL, bash the great bald one! :D Ever see night court? Does "Bull" ring any bells? Just kidding, their cool......

We're mature enough here at GTP to handle pics of each other. If anyone shows lack of respect for any member, I will personally ban them from GTP. We're a tight community so I don't think that that will even be an issue. :)

~Peace~

Originally posted by TATINEE
Oooh, I just don't know about posting a picture. I'll think about it :D
I don't know how I feel about it either.
On one hand you are a beautiful, mysterious illusion.
On the other hand we're all quite curious to see the grand princess Tatinee.:D

As for myself: picture Ving Rames, with hair, glasses and smaller...
without the wardrobe options.

Originally posted by M5Power

In other words - nothing like Ving Rhames at all? :D
Well, I'm a huge black man (6 footer and 270. 52-53 inch chest, 41 inch waist). So is Ving. He does dress better, and gets to hang with Vannessa Williams in the Radio Shack commercials.
Every time I go into a patient's room for the first time (I'm a nurse)
I hear the same thing from the little old ladies. "OH good. You're big. You can catch me if I start to fall. :lol:
The men all say, "Damn, you're a big one. Did you ever play football?"

Originally posted by Gil

Well, I'm a huge black man (6 footer and 270. 52-53 inch chest, 41 inch waist). So is Ving. He does dress better,

Ving is pretty big. He probably gets his clothes specially-made. He is one hell of an actor, too. (a bit off-topic, :D)

Oh, and ...

.... I made a deal with Snoop that when he posts a decent picture of him on GTP, I'll do the same.

:reallyodd

aaaaaaaanyway, id like to get the photo of me lookin like the GTA3 guy. I had the same clothes same haircut everything!

Mabye ill go out on the street with a water pistol and pretend to shoot passers by. Then I can scan the pic and make it look like im flamethrowering them :lol:

ok, i made a deal with Doug that when he shows a pic of himslef then i will sow a pic of myself...and Doug wont show a pic if Snoop wont show a pic...SO SNOOP ITS ALL UP TO YOU!!!

Back