Pictures of your ride.

• Thread starter sUn
  • 111 comments

sUn

(Banned)
Post pictures of your ride, the one that look's the best.

Here's my baby.

lfs.jpg

Starsky and Hutch eat your heart out lol, good effort, I'm not too great at making skins for LFS, they go funny when I race, thery look good in photoshop but they go purple when I load them into the game.

I didn't make it f00! I found it on one of the skin websites, I'm just saying post a picture of your car!

Seeing eightfivezero's GTP skin, I tried one myself. Not as good at all mind, but still, I only spent about 40mins on it.

I don't know whether i'm allowed to use the GTP logo's but i'm sure Jordan won't mind seeing as he allowed eightfivezero to use them.

Anyway, here's my first try at a skin:

Attachments

• FXO_GTP_1.jpg
    FXO_GTP_1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 27
  • FXO_GTP_2.jpg
    FXO_GTP_2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 61
eddieturner2002
Seeing sUn's GTP skin, I tried one myself. Not as good at all mind, but still, I only spent about 40mins on it.

I don't know whether i'm allowed to use the GTP logo's but i'm sure Jordan won't mind seeing as he allowed sUn to use them.

Anyway, here's my first try at a skin:

http://lfs-skins.racesimcentral.com/?go=skins&id=8182
Eddie Tuner, you don't have to. My bro, Marko ( EightFiveZero ) made a Official GTP shin for the XR GT and the XR Turbo.

But DC2 Drifter, I'm looking for that RS*R skin on LFS File and never found it. Do you mind firing a PM at me with a link to the skin?

Latest Posts

Back