Pirelli Porsche RSR Trophy Season 2 -Cancelled Due To Low Entries

Lobby is open. Time will be 10:00 for practice and 12:00 for qualifying and the race.

Results:
Position (Gap to Leader)
  1. CrazyJohnIsHere - 10 pts
  2. WaikeCU (+0.120) - 8 pts
  3. The_Noir_Antares (+6.264) - 6 pts
  4. WhiteFlight1 (+9.313) - 5 pts
  5. LedTheIron (+14.772) - 4 pts
  6. Street-King-07 (+21.930) - 3 pts
  7. gedazz_uk (+32.068) - 2 pts
  8. Wilo28 (+49.181) - 1 pt
  1. The_Noir_Antares - 10 pts
  2. LedTheIron (+15.023)- 8 pts
  3. Street-King-07 (+15.343) - 6 pts
  4. WaikeCU (+26.132) - 5 pts
  5. gedazz_uk (+31.426) - 4 pts
  6. WhiteFlight1 (+35.041)- 3 pts
  7. CrazyJohnIsHere (+39.164) - 2 pts
  8. Wilo28 (+51.123) - 1 pt
  1. CrazyJohnIsHere - 32 pts
  2. WaikeCU - 24 pts
  3. LedTheIron - 23 pts
  4. The_Noir_Antares - 16 pts
  5. Street-King-07 - 15 pts
  6. The-Flash05 - 14 pts
  7. gedazz_uk - 8 pts
  8. WhiteFlight1 - 8 pts
  9. cshardy62096 - 7 pts
  10. wilo28 - 7 pts
  11. OnE-JoKeR - 2 pts
  12. RaycesAA - 0 pts
  13. CSSdk - 0 pts

@CrazyJohn @WaikeCU @LedtheIron @Wilo28 @Antares26 @gedazz @WhiteFlight1

Reminder that Round 3 will take place on February 16th.

Last edited:
We're back!! Break was longer than I would have liked (that's calendar compromises for you), but we're set to roll again for Fuji this weekend. Please confirm your attendance for Saturday.

#5 - LEDTHEIRON - @LedtheIron
#6 - gedazz_uk - @gedazz
#7 - RaycesAA - @Ray Verma
#10 - Street-King-07 - @AudiMan2011
#13 - OnE-JoKeR - @Sting
#23 - Akbargaming23 - @Ak23
#25 - CrazyJohnIsHere - @CrazyJohn
#26 - The_Noir_Antares - @Antares26
#28 - WILO28 - @Wilo28
#32 - GTP_RACECAR - @RACECAR
#42 - Canita - @Jeff Castillo
#51 - The-Flash05 - @TheFlash05
#52 - WhiteFlight1 - @WhiteFlight1
#55 - WaikeCU - @WaikeCU
#79 - GTP_formidable - @Formidable
#808 - Flash_Sweden - @Flash_Sweden
#96 - cshardy62096

Last edited:
I'm sorry but you should take me off the driver list. It seems I'm always getting afternoon/evening shifts so I'll let you know if that ever changes.

I'm sorry but you should take me off the driver list. It seems I'm always getting afternoon/evening shifts so I'll let you know if that ever changes.
Not a problem. Real life just sucks for getting in the way.

So far, things are looking better for my dog (Way better then last monday) so I might make it. Will confirm for sure on Friday.

There's nothing written in the OP about livery changes, so I guess they're allowed.
I present the new VERT car for the rest of the season.
PS_Messages_20190213_192930.jpg
PS_Messages_20190213_192934.jpg

Pretty much confirmed for this weekend. Looking forward to being in a actual race with this car :lol:

Lobby open. Track time will be 08:00 for practice and 12:00 for qualifying and race

Fuji Results:
Position (Gap to Leader)
  2. The_Noir_Antares (+12.986) - 8 pts
  3. WaikeCU (+37.030) - 6 pts
  4. Street-King-07 (+49.164) - 5 pts
  5. GTP_RACECAR (+53.732) - 4 pts
  6. The-Flash05 (+1:00.517) - 3 pts
  7. OnE-JoKeR_ (+1:13.948) - 2 pts
  8. LedTheIron (+1:24.798) - 1 pt
  9. Wilo28 (+1:26.343)
  10. gedazz_uk (+1:28.714)
Position (Gap to Leader)
  2. CrazyJohnIsHere (+26.893) - 8 pts
  3. WaikeCU (+29.884) - 6 pts
  4. OnE-JoKeR_ (+56.097) - 5 pts
  5. LedTheIron (+56.160) - 4 pts
  6. Street-King-07 (+1:05.429) - 3 pts
  7. GTP_RACECAR (+1:06.872) - 2 pts
  8. gedazz_uk (+1:12.574) - 1 pt
  9. Wilo28 (+1:41.990)
DNF - The-Flash05
  1. CrazyJohnIsHere - 50 pts
  2. WaikeCU -36 pts
  3. The_Noir_Antares - 34 pts
  4. LedTheIron - 28 pts
  5. Street-King-07 - 23 pts
  6. The-Flash05 - 17 pts
  7. gedazz_uk - 9 pts
  8. OnE-JoKeR - 9 pts
  9. WhiteFlight1 - 8 pts
  10. cshardy62096 - 7 pts
  11. wilo28 - 7 pts
  12. GTP_RACECAR - 6 pts
  13. RaycesAA - 0 pts
  14. CSSdk - 0 pts
Just one report tonight.
Race 1 Lap 13 (Flash05/Wilo28) - From what I saw, Flash had committed up the inside into Turn 10 and Wilo should have at least left racing room on turn in. Flash got squeezed into an ever decreasing gap and had nowhere left to go. No action taken.

Race 2, Lap 1 (Flash05/LedTheIron/WaikeCU) - Led came way too deep into the chicane and the contact with Flash caused the field to accordion together. Waike was really in the wrong place at the wrong time when Flash came across. Led also came off just as bad when he spun to the inside. Warning for LedTheIron for contact. One more incident will instigate a time penalty.

Race 2, Lap 13 (Joker/LedTheIron) - Joker clearly missed the braking point into Turn 1 and couldn't slow down. However, Joker came off worse as he lost places in the incident. Warning for Joker for contact. One more incident will instigate a time penalty.

Race 2 Lap 1 (The-Flash05) - Ragequitting the race means a one race suspension from the next round unless a reason for appeal is given.

Note to all drivers about Race 2 reverse grids:
The first lap on the second race must be treated with more caution than you would in the first race. I understand these are sprint races and not endurance but reverse grids mean that slower guys are going to be in front and you can't just go trying to send one down the inside in the first lap. Places where the field will accordion together should be treated with extreme care to avoid incidents.

@CrazyJohn @Antares26 @WaikeCU @TheFlash05 @LedtheIron @Wilo28 @gedazz @RACECAR @Sting

Last edited:
The reason for my rage quit is fairly obvious.. I have been used as a pinball for three straight races now. Each incident has not been of my making, with each requiring a trip to pit lane. I like a challenge but thats ridiculous. Id had enough. I have no idea who hit me first into the chicane on lap one, there was secondary contact with someone aswell. But hearing what was going on behind me I should have expected it. The driving standards have been pretty poor.

The reason for my rage quit is fairly obvious.. I have been used as a pinball for three straight races now. Each incident has not been of my making, with each requiring a trip to pit lane. I like a challenge but thats ridiculous. Id had enough. I have no idea who hit me first into the chicane on lap one, there was secondary contact with someone aswell. But hearing what was going on behind me I should have expected it. The driving standards have been pretty poor.

It's fairly easy to rage quit, but the second contact was with me. You drove into the side of me, I got a damaged left front wheel. I noticed from the replay you didn't have damage at all despite being pushed around before the chicane and even the contact with me. So you could have carried on, but you decided to call it quits. I had to come back through the field from the back (just like in Monza 2nd race), because I had to pit to fix the damage. Eventually got 3rd place, so what does that say? Never give up and never call it quits. That's etiquette for me.

Keep your head up mate!

Look im not proud of quitting. That was a first for me. But as I said, in the four races ive started, ive been dumped 3 straight times now. For a series that was supposed to be a fun fill in for me the fun side has gone.

@AudiMan2011 is there no note of the lap 1 incident on race 2 that led to Flash leaving? I think that needs to be pointed out just as much as the rage quit suspension.

Incident addendum noted. This should also serve as a PSA to everyone here; Driving standards must be improved in the final couple of rounds, especially if a second season is to go ahead. You're not going to win the race or overtake 6 cars on Lap 1. You can try and make moves, but don't go banzai so soon.

Well, I’d like to think my driving was of a decent standard considering I’m on the limits trying to keep up with an entire field that for the most part is faster than me.

Yes there was I believe one significant hiccup over the course of two races, but at other points was having some significant, close and lengthy battles with no incident.

However, if anyone wants to deem me a hazard because I have to drive hard and fight for what I can, I’ll gladly sit out the rest of the season so as not to ruin it.

Fuji Results:
  2. The_Noir_Anatares - 8 pts
  3. WaikeCU - 6 pts
  4. Street-King-07 - 5 pts
  5. GTP_RACECAR - 4 pts
  6. The-Flash05 - 3 pts
  7. OnE-JoKeR_ - 2 pts
  8. LedTheIron - 1 pt
  9. Wilo28
  10. gedazz_uk
  2. CrazyJohnIsHere - 8 pts
  3. WaikeCU - 6 pts
  4. OnE-JoKeR_ - 5 pts
  5. LedTheIron - 4 pts
  6. Street-King-07 - 3 pts
  7. GTP_RACECAR - 2 pts
  8. gedazz_uk - 1 pt
  9. Wilo28
DNF - The-Flash05
  1. CrazyJohnIsHere - 50 pts
  2. WaikeCU -36 pts
  3. The_Noir_Antares - 34 pts
  4. LedTheIron - 28 pts
  5. Street-King-07 - 23 pts
  6. The-Flash05 - 17 pts
  7. gedazz_uk - 9 pts
  8. OnE-JoKeR - 9 pts
  9. WhiteFlight1 - 8 pts
  10. cshardy62096 - 7 pts
  11. wilo28 - 7 pts
  12. GTP_RACECAR - 6 pts
  13. RaycesAA - 0 pts
  14. CSSdk - 0 pts
Just one report tonight.
Race 1 Lap 13 (Flash05/Wilo28) - From what I saw, Flash had committed up the inside into Turn 10 and Wilo should have at least left racing room on turn in. Flash got squeezed into an ever decreasing gap and had nowhere left to go. No action taken.

Race 2, Lap 1 (Flash05/LedTheIron/WaikeCU) - Led came way too deep into the chicane and the contact with Flash caused the field to accordion together. Waike was really in the wrong place at the wrong time when Flash came across. Led also came off just as bad when he spun to the inside. Warning for LedTheIron for contact. One more incident will instigate a time penalty.

Race 2, Lap 13 (Joker/LedTheIron) - Joker clearly missed the braking point into Turn 1 and couldn't slow down. However, Joker came off worse as he lost places in the incident. Warning for Joker for contact. One more incident will instigate a time penalty.

Race 2 Lap 1 (The-Flash05) - Ragequitting the race means a one race suspension from the next round unless a reason for appeal is given.

Note to all drivers about Race 2 reverse grids:
The first lap on the second race must be treated with more caution than you would in the first race. I understand these are sprint races and not endurance but reverse grids mean that slower guys are going to be in front and you can't just go trying to send one down the inside in the first lap. Places where the field will accordion together should be treated with extreme care to avoid incidents.

@CrazyJohn @Antares26 @WaikeCU @TheFlash05 @LedtheIron @Wilo28 @gedazz @RACECAR @Sting

Wow. But what about me? I was 3rd before the incident and finished 5th with my car damaged. He didn't come off worse than me.

Back