PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
My POV replay from last night.

@Maddness4, I'm curious if you saw on your screen that you rear ended me @45:10?

@bigtimedave, sorry bud, that f.cking puddle got me in the first turn @1:40:00. One more second and I might have cleared the track.

Don't know if you guys knew but I just found out watching the replay that you get engine damage if you get hit in the engine bay.

No need for apologies, had I gone around left of you I would've never hit you but I thought @HazardLvL4 was closer then he was and it looked like you was rolling back into the track that's why I chose the later. Nature of the beast.

My apologies for not being able to make it to the last couple race nights. On a Saturday about 2-3 weeks ago my G29 started acting up. Same thing as the previous one did....screen jumping without any notice to "Share" and whatever else menu screen while on the Home screen and/or in-game....and that was the end of that. Anyway I ended up doing what I always wanted to do when the time arose that I would have had to purchase another wheel, bit the bullet and order a Fanatec CSL Elite Starter Kit for PS4. I just received it this afternoon....still in the boxes soon to be unpacked.

I have next to get it hopefully to someone who has a Windows-based PC to do whatever Firmware and Driver updates. Hoping to do so this weekend Saturday or Sunday. Then apply whatever settings etc, practice and acclimatise which will take more time again but hopefully would be back on ASAP.
The wheel is supposed to come plug and play for the PS4. You'd probably be good to go without a firmware update.

Drivehub has shipped. Probably have it by Thursday. The trick will be setting everything up. Haven’t used the PlayStation much at all in well over a year. Looking forward to it.
It's really no big deal setting up the Drive Hub. Once you are done setting up the System definitely get in touch with me and I wil gladly help you go through it.

Most of the setting up is easy and I guess the hardest step in the process would be is - setting up the Firmware Update Tool.

I will get a head start here and tell you that you need to make sure that the very first thing you do, is update the Drive Hub by flashing it to a PC.

You're going to be able to do this by downloading a file from their website. This file will extrapolate into a small little program. Once you start that program it will be able to show you the current available drivers for your Drive Hub. It's all really easy stuff but I will help if you need bud.

It's really no big deal setting up the Drive Hub. Once you are done setting up the System definitely get in touch with me and I wil gladly help you go through it.

Most of the setting up is easy and I guess the hardest step in the process would be is - setting up the Firmware Update Tool.

I will get a head start here and tell you that you need to make sure that the very first thing you do, is update the Drive Hub by flashing it to a PC.

You're going to be able to do this by downloading a file from their website. This file will extrapolate into a small little program. Once you start that program it will be able to show you the current available drivers for your Drive Hub. It's all really easy stuff but I will help if you need bud.

Won't be a problem. I'll need to steal the PS4 and drag it downstairs to my office (not even sure where I'm going to actually set it). I need to dig up an HDMI to connect to my center monitor and figure out audio. Then... try to remember how to turn a console on. It's so... meh. LOL!

Season 10 Race results:

S10R1.jpg

For the really fast guys ( I'm looking you @HazardLvL4) did you break into the 51s around algrave yet??

Alright, fine I will respond...

No, I haven't hit 51's or 52's or 53's or anything. I haven't been on PCars since our last race. I have been completely absorbed by the new/old game Subnautica finally coming out for PS4. I have been hiding offline playing it for the last 7 days. My only practice for this race will be in the first couple hours prior to it.

Hello Alex ,not sure if I will be racing tonight , been ill last few days and feeling really really tired ,

I will let u know one way or the other later on this evening , that way if it's a full house of drivers for tonight's race u can ask some one else to fill in, ,

Hello Alex ,not sure if I will be racing tonight , been ill last few days and feeling really really tired ,

I will let u know one way or the other later on this evening , that way if it's a full house of drivers for tonight's race u can ask some one else to fill in, ,

Hope you get well soon.

We still have quite a bit of time before race time. I'm sure it will be delivered sometime today!

Likely tomorrow actually. Last I saw it was in an Akron hub.

At any rate, probably a waste seeing as how I decided to gift my daughter a G29 for Christmas... Of my two kids she's the one that asks to race in the rig and go to the local indoor kart track. She says she wants to race so we'll see how much she enjoys and is willing to learn before I plop down real race money.

Alright, fine I will respond...

No, I haven't hit 51's or 52's or 53's or anything. I haven't been on PCars since our last race. I have been completely absorbed by the new/old game Subnautica finally coming out for PS4. I have been hiding offline playing it for the last 7 days. My only practice for this race will be in the first couple hours prior to it.
For some reason that one sounds familiar see yall on the track tonight

Back