PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
Correction. According to my last records I'm in the high 2:00something.

Shame_GOT_AI1BmM.jpg

Damn you all in your low 50s

Is anyone on?

I just jumped off... Been "testing" for over an hour. LOL!! :lol::lol:

Managed a 1:51.833 tonight. Was 01.2xx" under at T2, but then completely fudged up the ch'cane!! :irked:
Only problem I have so far, is I started a 45 minute race, twice, and just can't make my rear buns last. Back to the test track tomorrow after work. Need to figure that bit out. :rolleyes:

I just jumped off... Been "testing" for over an hour. LOL!! :lol::lol:

Managed a 1:51.833 tonight. Was 01.2xx" under at T2, but then completely fudged up the ch'cane!! :irked:
Only problem I have so far, is I started a 45 minute race, twice, and just can't make my rear buns last. Back to the test track tomorrow after work. Need to figure that bit out. :rolleyes:
Nice bro I'm doing a high 49 now if I could've kept practicing I CAn prob pick up another .5

@Alex ONeill & @HazardLvL4

One of you guys said something about "teams" last night in the practice room, and I thought that sounded great. Maybe have two classes on track, and since there are two 45 minute races, your in one car (say slower car) for a track and your teammate in the other (the faster car). Then the next week you switch, your in the slower car and your teammate in the faster one. That actually sounds awesome. And you get team points based on your class and they go towards a team score.

I understand teammates couldn't switch between races as it would mean a new room would have to be set up, but doing the switch every other week would be easy enough. Also, if your teammate can't make it (roommate turns off your wifi, hehe!!) then your teammate gets points of the last place in that class... that way your "team" isn't punished if the other is out of town, out on the town, or has a mondo poop that takes precedence.

Anyway, that sounds like fun and could also mix of the cars a bit as there would be two separate classes on the track. You could even run some vintage stuff for those we won't mention:

giphy.gif

Say, like some GTO with some Gr C. stuff, or whatever - anyhoo, sounded cool to me. But I'm guessing you tried this in the past and it didn't fly??

[thinking out loud here, that's all]

Hey guys I may miss the first race tonight, today is my wife and I's 22nd anniversary so got to do the hubby thing first, I hope I can make the second race,we'll see,if not have a good race and I'll catch ya'll later.

Yeah, @swjaxon I was gonna put, me doing my hubby thing is only about a 4-5 minute job - but I didn't want you all to think I was bragging. :lol::lol:

GoA5dts.gif

Back