PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
Yeah, @swjaxon I was gonna put, me doing my hubby thing is only about a 4-5 minute job - but I didn't want you all to think I was bragging. :lol::lol:

GoA5dts.gif
Lol,I'm fixin to be 53 yrs old with high blood pressure problems, if I could make it 5 minutes I'd probably be dead :lol::cheers:

@Alex ONeill Thinking about replacing my Ferrari F1 Rim with this one from Thrustmaster - compatible with all the wheel bases.

Plus, it now has suede grips instead of rubber(y) grips.

img_tmopenwheel_1000x1000_2.jpg

Plus, it's only $150 for the upgrade - those suede grips would easily add 2 hundreths to my lap times, and decrease tire wear.

upload_2019-4-19_11-59-37.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-19_11-59-37.png
    upload_2019-4-19_11-59-37.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
@Alex ONeill Thinking about replacing my Ferrari F1 Rim with this one from Thrustmaster - compatible with all the wheel bases.

Plus, it's only $150 for the upgrade - those suede grips would easily add 2 hundreths to my lap times, and decrease tire wear.

View attachment 815525

I was going to order one but it is currently out of stock.

View attachment 815525
Does it come in blue suede?

I was going to order one but it is currently out of stock.

Yeah, it released on April 2nd (pretty sure anyway) and I checked just a day or two later and it was already sold out. I'm sure Amazon had all their allotment sold on presales. In all honesty, when I got the F1 rim for Christmas I didn't much care for it - but it was a gift so I used it for F1 2018 for awhile then started playing PCars 2 with it and now I really like it. Have gotten used to the rubber grips. . . 👍 and I like the fact it has more usable buttons than the Alcantara wheel.

View attachment 815525
Xbox One wheel? Is it on an Xbox console you're playing on or PS4?
If Xbox I thought gamers could only play games with one other on game specific consoles or PC, so wondering if or how come you're going to use this for/with PS4 console users on Pcars 2 or whatever.

Xbox One wheel? Is it on an Xbox console you're playing on or PS4?
If Xbox I thought gamers could only play games with one other on game specific consoles or PC, so wondering if or how come you're going to use this for/with PS4 console users on Pcars 2 or whatever.

I'm on PS4, bro. this wheel rim is compatible with both Thrustmaster bases. Works for Xbox One base and PS4 base, as well as PC.

upload_2019-4-19_16-41-51.png

upload_2019-4-19_16-44-5.png

Ok, ran some laps at Brno. Man those cars are fun there. - I'm sure I'm on the pedestrian side when it comes to lap times, but that sure is a nice flowing track. Really fun in MotoGP, too.

It be like:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Love Petter Solberg!!
tire.gif
tire.gif
tire.gif
tire.gif

Back