PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
Two hours. Not going to happen tonight.

I may be on later just to play around.

Someone on reserve list will hopefully be able to race.

images

Can't say I'm fond of racing for a straight 2 hours plus whatever time added before. It was just much too long for me. Don't have that kind of patience. I was secretly wishing for it to be over already. During and after I said to myself I'm not too sure I could make the rest of this Blancpain Series if left at 2 hours plus a pop.
I may consider giving the next Blancpain race a go but though I hate to drop out of a series I might have to drop out left as is.

Last edited:
Should call it the backpain series lol. I didnt mine the 2hr race i just dont like the caution mid race lol would have only had to stop once for 13laps of fuel( ran one set of softs whole race due to pit error). Regardless good time last night although it appears everyone was suffering from lag issues. I usually have that every night but last night every car on my screen would glitch at yhe same time usually its only one or two but at the start all 5 people in front of me slid like 4feet left at the same time and any time i was near someone my car felt dodging. Was this everyones issue?

Should call it the backpain series lol. I didnt mine the 2hr race i just dont like the caution mid race lol would have only had to stop once for 13laps of fuel( ran one set of softs whole race due to pit error). Regardless good time last night although it appears everyone was suffering from lag issues. I usually have that every night but last night every car on my screen would glitch at yhe same time usually its only one or two but at the start all 5 people in front of me slid like 4feet left at the same time and any time i was near someone my car felt dodging. Was this everyones issue?

I don't know what my car was doing on others' screens, but for me I observed lag/skipping from:

@Alex ONeill
@ONESPACE
@Stanc03
@Fallen_log

Those were the four that were lag jumping on my screen.

Not to mention almost every time someone entered and exited the pits there was a quick spike of lag. I think the lobby was broken for everyone. Typically only the guys with the worst internet connections will have issues. But as we saw the majority of us had strong connections and pings, but the lobby was having none of it.

Also, drivers who had continuous spins on soft compounds, I am concluding that was due to overheating the rears. You can look at my Technical Bulletin on pg. 1 of the thread, it provides the tire information for the game. Please see the following:

Overall Tire Temp:
Soft Comp = 70 - 85 deg. C (158 - 185 deg. F)
Hard Comp = 90 - 95 deg. C (194 - 204 deg. F)

Brake Temps: Steel Rotors
Straights (Temp. should stabilize) = 300 deg. C
Hard braking max. temp. = 650 - 700 deg. C

*Hot Tire Pressures for GT3 cars should stabilize between 1.80 - 1.90 bar. This is for all 4 corners of the car.

Last edited:
Fun night guys! I had zero problems. One big mistake, but no problems. Great race at the end @Fallen_log , before my spin I was thinking I should let you pass because you were faster than me the few prior laps and my tires started to trail off. Stubborn me tried to stay infront and paid for it.

The only lagging I saw was @TVV0_ when he was infront of me. Otherwise, the room seemed solid and my car handled as expected. So I cannot comment on those having issues.

Here was my stream, yes chat audio is included, and hopefully won't get me flagged. I did change all my content to age-restricted. :lol:

Last edited:
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

Due to some of the feed back regarding the length of the Blancpain races, we will be shortening the races to 90 minutes. We will also be dropping everyone's lowest finish of the season since the season is so long.
Cool thing. I could more live with 90 mins top. I'm in for the rest of the series then.

As for the lagging issues etc some were experiencing, fortunately I didn't experience any of that (don't know if it's because my connection was good indicating green or what). Neither did I experience my car handling differently, as I heard some were (cough*Alex*cough) to when I was practicing prior to the race or during qualifying. Knock on wood.
Alex bro I real felt for you when I saw you pulled up on the side there man. Poor ting. My heart goes out to you.

EDIT: Excuse my manners for forgetting to mention. Big congrats to you Hazard on your fine win. You sure were blazing guns and was ahead of the pack right through bro. Cheers. When I grow up I want to be like you.

Back