PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
So on my end I forgot to restart the game before joining lobby and my ps4 was sitting all day on . Idk if that had anything to do with it. Overall I felt the racing was really good last night. Looking forward to next week in the Ferrari. And idk if you guys ever wanna entertain racing in another game but check this out gotta love the physics in assetto

ferrari 355 car number 66
Actually a good car

Apart from other people going into pits with caused lag spikes everytime , I personally didn't see much lag , and my poor performance me think was down to getting woken up with a message lol and racing still in sleep (zombie)mode
Sorry lobbans I heard you say hello but my mouth was like a dried up donkeys arse so couldn't reply lol.

Does anyone know why I am seeing this 500 error.
Screenshot_20181016-201838.png

Apparently YouTube was down yesterday, I'm pretty sure that had something to do with it.
That's weird I was literally streaming all day yesterday .
And I'll start off the confirmations for this week or are we not doing that anymore lol
@ONESPACE I actually just read the message and that **** would've had me losing it. A team of trained monkeys is out to fix your problem?

Good Morning All,

Just so everyone is clear, there is no race tonight. it is a "bye" week. The schedule format is as follows:

Bye Week (practice night for GT3 series)
Blancpain GT3 Enduro
Bye Week
Round 1 Weekly Series
Round 2 Weekly Series
Round 3 Weekly Series
Round 4 Weekly Series
Bye Week (practice night for GT3 series)
Blancpain GT3 Enduro
Bye Week

Thus, round 1 for the Ferrari 355 Challenge series will be on 10/25/2018.

Might have to unconfirm. Wheel busted tonight.
@SGETI don't you use the G27 with the make it work parts?
No. Never used with PC / PC2. I use T300 now.

I still have the G27 with shifter if needed. The brakes are gone.

Hold up. Onespace, you have a G-27 you can fall back on?

If so, all you need is the Drive Hub for about $80 & your set.

That's what I use and don't regret it as it works great.

Hold up. Onespace, you have a G-27 you can fall back on?

If so, all you need is the Drive Hub for about $80 & your set.

That's what I use and don't regret it as it works great.
Yes I have a G27 to fall back on. I think I might have used it for a couple weeks about 4 years ago. I want the Fanatic, but I need rims and tires for my truck first.
Can you send a link for this Drive hub. Thanks.

Yes I have a G27 to fall back on. I think I might have used it for a couple weeks about 4 years ago. I want the Fanatic, but I need rims and tires for my truck first.

Aren't you running, or were, a Thrustmaster?

Agreed, I would love to move over to a Fanatic as well, but can't afford it right now.

www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/drive-hub-reviews.358820/

www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/drive-hub-racing-wheel-converter.358306/

There are 2 different places you can purchase this from. Here are both places and I believe one is in Europe and the other in North America, but I believe both will honor the code for the discount.

Collective Minds
https://collectiveminds.ca/shop/allconsoles/drivehub/

CronusMax
https://shop.cronusmax.com/drivehub.html

Last edited:
Aren't you running, or were, a Thrustmaster?

Agreed, I would love to move over to a Fanatic as well, but can't afford it right now.
Yes, I have a T500. I want to say that I've had it for 4yrs. I just put my third different wheel on it. Toughest wheel I've ever owned. In 15 years of racing with wheels, probably been through 8 or so. Yes I'm hard on the wheels and the bases.
Braking wheels is why I stopped using F1 games. Used to love running full seasons online with F1.
I broke the screws that I used to repair it last time, off inside the base. I might try and extract them out, if not then might buy the drive hub thingie ma bobber, for the G27.

I pulled the trigger and bit the bullet. Ordered the Fanatec PS4 starter kit, and the hand brake. total was right around 700 even with shipping
The pedals I want are 330 bucks and the shifter is 2 hundos. Maybe some Christmas items.
Could do without the shifter boy. The paddles does work good.
Would love to get a Fanatec CSL Elite pS4 for me some time. I'll settle for the pedals that come with it. Don't use the pedal clutch anyway. Accelerator and brake pedals plus paddles and I good to go.

Back